Keri Winters Hair Designer & Bridal Stylist

209 4th St., Castle Rock, CO 80104 Map · Phone number

About Keri Winters Hair Designer & Bridal Stylist

Every little girl dreams of her wedding day. Do you remember being with your best friend and dressing up with your tiara and clunker shoes pretending to marry your prince at the castle?

Keri Winters Bridal Stylist is your Dream come true! She focuses on Bridal Styling: Specializing in On-Location Wedding Day ‘Beautifying’ with in-salon updo’s available for small bridal parties. She does it all, taking care of Bride and Bridesmaids updo’s, styles for Mothers, Flower girls and even the Groom. Make-up applications are available for small party’s only.

Knowing if the updo you are thinking of is right for you, can be crucial. Keri provides a Consultation before your wedding day to make sure that the style/updo works for your; hair type, face shape and also compliments your dress. She will even suggest styles for you if you just don’t know were to start. If you would like to meet Keri before booking any appointments she is available for a free Meet & Greet as well.

Keri knows this is one of the most important days of your life and she wants it to be as perfect and as beautiful as possible coming to you to pamper you and your bridal party. Knowing how hectic the day of your wedding can be it is important to be in a place where you are comfortable and can make last minute decisions. She has also been known to have extra tools on hand like a dress steamer, when your hotel doesn’t provide one, and super glue, for the vintage broach with the loose stone.

This is your special day make sure it goes as smoothly as possible. Contact Keri Winters and talk to her about what’s important to you on your special day. Her professionalism and 13 years of experience will help you relax. She works very hard to get all the details taken care of so that you and your wedding party’s experience is perfect and stress free.

It is a dream to have someone like Keri Winters taking care of you. What more could you ask for from a talented and professional stylist on this once in a lifetime occasion?
Reserve your date now –contact her at keri@keriwintersbridal.com 720-733-0711 or go to
www.KeriWintersbridal.com

Villa Parker Bride 2
Villa Parker Bride 2

6 Reviews for Keri Winters Hair Designer & Bridal Stylist

Robin · Married on 10/09/2015

Keri and Carlita were incredible!! Everyone's hair and makeup looked gorgeous and they were so friendly and easy to work with. I would highly recommend them to any bride getting ready for her big day, they were fantastic!!

Sent on 10/12/2015

Keri Winters Hair Designer & Bridal Stylist's reply:

Thank you Robin, your so sweet and we had a great time making everyone beautiful too!! It was great getting to know your sisters and all the people that are close to your heart as well. I'm so happy for your new life adventure and wish you all the best in life! Keri

Keri was absolutely unbelievable and I loved every single second of working with her. She was excellent with communication, worked around my schedule for my trial and made me feel like the only bride in the world on my wedding day. My trial was perfect and my hair looked amazing...Keri made sure everything was in place and she made sure my veil felt comfortable, etc. She did not skip any steps. On the day of my wedding, I had absolutely no stress about her coming on time and she arrived at our suite 10 minutes early. She gave me a schedule a little over a week before and she stuck to it exactly. We did not run 1 minute late and for a Type A bride like myself, it totally relaxed me knowing she had it handled. My hair turned out EXACTLY like it had in my trial so I was obviously thrilled. She made everyone's hair look different (and with 6 bridesmaids, I was very impressed) and she styled it exactly how each bridesmaid wanted it. She even left time for unhurried touch-ups. Overall, Keri made my day stress-free, fun, and I loved the end product. Her ability to look at hair and create these beautiful hairdos that fit the person, dress, etc is amazing. I would recommend Keri to every single person I know!

Sent on 09/15/2012

Keri Winters Hair Designer & Bridal Stylist's reply:

Thank you so much! Even though you are anonymous I'm pretty sure I know who you are ;-). I'm so happy you enjoyed the day and I had a great time working with you and your family and friends.

Kellie · Married on 06/26/2010

Not only is Keri incredibly talented at styling hair, she is also remarkably personable and an amazingly professional. This latter point was at no time clearer than the very early morning of my daytime wedding. I had already met with Keri for my trial up do, which was gorgeous, and although I had wedding day nervousness it certainly wasn't about my hair. Then, at five in the morning on the day of, I got a message from Keri very calmly informing me that she had had a collision on the highway in which she'd hit a deer that jumped out in front of her car on the road. She said her car was totaled but that she was fine, and that her husband was picking her up so she should be only 15 minutes behind schedule! I was blown away that she was even able to still come, and when I expressed this, Keri just said that there wasn't any choice because she had to do my hair for my wedding. She arrived just a few minutes after her scheduled arrival time and proceeded to do my bridesmaids' hair and my own with poise and care. The results were perfect! No one could have guessed her day had begun so badly if they hadn't known. When planning who is going to be there for you on your wedding day, it is important to know that you can count on everyone to make sure the day goes smoothly. When put to the test, Keri Winters does stunning beautiful work, is friendly and affable and will absolutely be there as a professional no matter what gets in her way.

Keri Winters Hair Designer & Bridal Stylist FAQ

• What is the base price for blowouts for brides? $ 100.00
  • What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 75.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 75.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for brides? $ 256.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 195.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 30.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 65.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? No
  • Which of the following are included in prices? Consultation, Trial Service
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Hair, Makeup, Mult. Stylists, Salon
  • What hair services do you offer? Blowouts, Coloring, Extensions, Haircuts, Keratin, Textured Hair Styling, Updos / Styling, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair
  • What makeup services do you offer? Airbrush Makeup, Eye Makeup, Natural Makeup, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup, Makeup Trial, Fake Lashes
  • What is the maximum group size you can accommodate? 8

• 209 4th St. Castle Rock, CO 80104 See on map
    7207330711 (Phone number)
    3036887481 (Other Phone Number)
    Weddings and Trials by Appointment