126 East Pitt St, Bedford, PA 15522 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 3

About Kenny Fetterman

Full-time gigging musician, loving what I do, and always looking for new experiences! Weddings have always been some of my favorite and most rewarding musical platforms. I'm a "one-man-band" playing a bass drum with my right foot, a tambourine with my left foot, I strap on a harmonica, play both steel string and classical guitar, and sing all genres and styles! As of late I've been incorporating the vocal talents of the much loved - Michal Wiles.

Lets put together a flawless event!

• Videos 2

10 Reviews for Kenny Fetterman

Lizette · Married on 06/17/2017

Kenny is very talented. He played at my daughter's wedding shower and we were very pleased. He was lots of fun and had no problems playing and singing the songs that we requested. I look forward to hearing him sing again.

Sent on 04/18/2017

Karyssa · Married on 01/07/2017

Best musician around! Can play any song, any style, and always keeps the crowd entertained!

Would recommend Kenny for any event! Great musician!!!

Sent on 02/15/2017

Laura · Married on 09/03/2016

We found Kenny and Michal by using the Lake Raystown Resort vendor list, and contacting them was the best decision we could have made for our wedding day! They were INCREDIBLE. Our maid of honor sang a very special song for us that Kenny and Michal were happy to play. They played/sang for our ceremony and cocktail hour and our guests were completely blown away! They were willing to learn/play any songs we could come up with. They played "I Feel Good" for our recessional and it was epic!! Such great people. So much fun to work with. Highly recommended.

Sent on 12/18/2016