3522 Jean Street, Fairfax, VA 22030 Map · Phone number

About Kenneth C. Knapp

I am a resigned (ex) Catholic priest who served as an assistant pastor at a church in the interior of Brazil before leaving the active priesthood to marry. To continue officiating wedding ceremonies and providing other spiritual services I became a minister with the non-denominational Federation of Christian Ministries.

As a wedding Officiant who has officiated at more than 1,000 weddings, I bring a wealth of experience in creating wedding ceremonies that are spiritual, heartfelt and memorable. My passion is to touch people’s hearts and strike a balance between the seriousness of the marriage commitment and the celebration of the wedding event. I believe it is important to connect with each bride and groom not only as a couple but also as individuals and to share my experience and philosophy of life with them so that they get to know me as an individual as well. The best way to know if we are a good match is to meet in person and to begin to learn about one another in a relaxed atmosphere.

cristinas wedding 03 20 16
fc8f11c89421838e IMG 0061
adrien rafael 09 06 14

29 Reviews for Kenneth C. Knapp

Cathy · Married on 12/03/2016

Our wedding planner connected us with Ken and we are forever grateful. My now-husband and I bonded immediately with Ken. He's warm, friendly and incredibly genuine. I was raised Catholic but currently don't practice. However, it meant so much to me to have someone who understood how I was raised to officiate our wedding. We met a few times before the wedding to discuss our wants and needs. Ken came with an outline of suggestions and provided wonderful input for what came to be our final ceremony. He listened to us and the ceremony, and his homily, were spot on. The ceremony really had something for everyone, no matter your beliefs. Ken doesn't attend the rehearsal and it was not a problem at all. I would highly recommend Ken. He made our wedding even more special.

Sent on 02/27/2017

Candace · Married on 09/24/2016

Ken made our wedding ceremony so special. Many of our guests commented on his message and how heartfelt it was. We planned our wedding from California and Ken made the entire process so easy, always working with our schedules for phone calls and squeezing in a visit when I was in Virginia for a very brief time. I felt it was "meant to be" that we found Ken. We highly recommend him as a wedding ceremony officiant.

Sent on 11/29/2016

Ken was a wonderful officiant! He made the ceremony very special and rememberable. We had several guests come up to us after the ceremony to tell us how great of a job he did.

Sent on 05/04/2016