3633 Long Beach Blvd Suite 105A, Whittier, CA 90605 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 2

About Kennedy Couture Linens

Kennedy Couture Linens specializes in fine linens and tabletop rentals for the wedding industry. Our linen collection includes over one hundred linens crafted from satin, taffeta and high-end fabrics as well as beautiful specialty linens designed for cake and sweetheart tables.

Experience, Quality and Reliability are the building blocks that make Kennedy CoutureLinens the trusted linen provider for wedding planners, venues, caterers and a host of private individuals throughout Southern California.

Please contact us to schedule an appointment to view our linen collection and meet one-on-one with a design specialist.

We look forward to transforming your event!

Download our 2012 Rental Price List

Thank you for considering Kennedy Couture Linens . To view our 2011/2012 price list please tell us a little about yourself. If you would like a personalized quote please request a quote or contact our office for assistance. We’re looking forward to transforming your event!

Satin Linen Package $4.95 per person (Limited Time)

Kennedy Couture Linens now offers a complete linen package designed to give you everything you need to transform your event without breaking the bank. Packages are designed for events of 100 guests or more and are priced per person. Our satin linen package includes satin linens, napkins and charger plates available in over 15 colors. Valid on 132? round linens only for tables seating 8-10 or 10-12 guests. Pricing includes Delivery and Next Day Pickup within 30 miles of our showroom (setup not included but available at an additional cost). Sales tax will be added to all orders at 8.25%. We are unable to offer any further discounts on this package and there are no substitutions. Orders must be paid in full at time of booking.

What's Included:

Choice of Charmeuse Satin Floor Length Linen (132" Round)

Choice of 20" x 20" Polyester Dinner Napkin (one per person)

Choice of Silver or Gold Charger Plate (one per person)

Visit our website for available colors

Chiavari Chair Package $6.00 (Including Delivery, Setup & Same Night Pickup)

Chiavari Chairs, are perhaps the most famous when it comes to special event seating. They are both elegant and versatile and can hold their own in style or be dressed up with chair ties, chair caps or chair backs. Our Chiavari Chairs are a new addition to our rental inventory as of January 2011 and are in excellent condition.

Chiavari Chairs are available in Silver, Black, White, Fruitwood and Gold and includes a seat cushion in white, ivory or black. Additional cushion colors and fabrics are available for an additional charge. Chiavari Chair rentals are available with or without linen rentals.

Our Chiavari Chairs are available for rental throughout Los Angeles, San Bernardino, Orange and San Diego County

Kennedy Couture Linens would like to thank the Wedding Wire Community for selecting us for the 2012 Brides Choice Award. It has been an honor to be a provider within your community and we look forward to providing you with another year of outstanding service!

Follow Kennedy Couture Linens on

fbimage
kennedycouturelinens90

19 Reviews for Kennedy Couture Linens

Britteny · Married on 11/11/2011

Courtney is a total sweetheart and I loved working with her. My venue referred us to Kennedy Couture Linens because they only offered polyester and we wanted something a little more WOW!

Their office is closed on Sundays but that was the only day I could make it in so I spoke with Courtney and she opened the showroom just for me the following Sunday. I spent over two hours with her going over fabrics and colors and doing a few mockups. She had so many awesome ideas and at no point did I feel rushed or pushed to buy something.

I ended up renting beautiful silver silk shantung linens for my guest tables and eggplant satin rosette linens for my cake and sweetheart table. We also rented shantung napkins, chiavari chairs, glass beaded charger plates and a few chair caps all of this was for under $7,000 for a 400 person wedding including delivery and setup. Every single linen company I contacted quoted me $10,000 and up not including delivery or setup.

5 weeks before my wedding I called her to update my guest counts and she could tell I was totally stressed out. She told me that they also offered a Month of Coordination service and went over the details with me. After she told me what was included and the price I jumped all over it. Two days later I got a call from their in house wedding planner (Alyssa) and setup a time for me to come in and go over what I need. OMG they are amazing. I was able to wrap up in one meeting what was taking me months to do.

They handled all communication with my vendors from that point on and made it manageable for me again. On the day of my wedding they showed up with 5 people who completed my setup in less then 45 minutes and I had 400 guests! Everything looked so pretty I actually cried when I saw it all setup.

I met with 3 linen companies before I decided on Kennedy Couture Linens. They were about the same price wise and had many of the same items but what won me over was Courtney and how nice she was. Working with Kennedy Couture was one of the easiest parts of my wedding.

Thank you for being so helpful!

Sent on 11/19/2011

Kennedy Couture Linens's reply:

Thank you so much Brittney! I loved working with you and Jacob. You were so easy to work with. I am very happy that you like your linens. Your wedding was one of the most beautiful weddings we have done and I loved your colors. I would love to see pictures when you get them back from your photographer. Our crew forgot to snap a few on your wedding day :( We would love to be able to show future brides. Best of luck! - Courtney

Autumn · Married on 09/10/2011

Courtney was extremely easy to work with. She even managed to deliver our linens early, on a holiday!

Sent on 11/17/2011

Kennedy Couture Linens's reply:

Hi Autumn,

It was a pleasure working with you o your big day! Would love to see pictures when you get them.
  • W

Summer · Married on 07/02/2011

I admit it, I was a total bridezilla, but Courtney and her team calmed me down and helped me bring everything together. I was completely paranoid about everything for my wedding and wanted to make sure everything go setup on time, looking right and matching perfectly. Kennedy Couture completed my picture to perfection; Courtney saw my vision, worked with me (even when I lost all patience) and was absolutely wonderful! I also used their day of coordination services. It was well worth the money and kept me sane the day of my wedding.

Sent on 07/16/2011

2 Wedding Deals & Discounts

• Kennedy Couture Linens 1
    $.65 Charger Plate Rental (Gold or Silver)
    Take advantage of our Summer Special and rent our Silver or Gold charger plates for only $.65 each. Valid for events taking place in Southern California Only. Chargers must be picked up and returned to our showroom (Located in Long Beach). Rentals are based on availability and book out very quickly so place your order soon! Charger are in excellent condition!
  • Kennedy Couture Linens 2
    $4.95 Satin Linen Package With Free Delivery
    Kennedy Couture Linens now offers a complete linen package designed to give you everything you need to transform your event without breaking the bank. Packages include a 132" Round Satin Charmuse Linen in your choice of color, Poly-poplin Dinner Napkins in your choice of color and Silver or Gold Acrylic Beaded Charger Plates. Our satin linen package is priced at $4.95 per person (100 guest min) and mention wedding wire and receive free Delivery and Next Day Pickup.

• 3633 Long Beach Blvd, Suite 105A Whittier, 90605 See on map