Sacramento, Sacramento, CA 95811 Map · Phone number · Visit website
Most Popular Price $2,300
Availability Check your date

About Kelsey Marlette Photography

Kelsey Marlette Photography is a Sacramento, California-based photography company that specializes in capturing those special moments in life. Kelsey is the storyteller and wedding photographer behind the camera lens. She graduated with a degree in photojournalism and uses her craft and passion of storytelling to capture the true essence of love during each wedding session. Kelsey Marlette Photography is ready to preserve those first moments together as a married couple for you to hold on to and cherish forever.

Kelsey uses her photojournalism style and blends it with a contemporary edge. This allows her work to be beautiful and timeless for the couple to enjoy for many years to come. Kelsey Marlette Photography most popular wedding photography package includes:

• One event per day
  • Additional hours
  • High-resolution images
  • Second shooter
  • Digital files
  • Multiple locations

Other Services
In addition to the above wedding-related services listed, Kelsey Marlette Photography offers:

• Destination/travel

Kelsey Marlette Photography 5
Kelsey Marlette Photography 6
Kelsey Marlette Photography 7

Sere · Married on 10/14/2018

Kelsey was my best decision during my whole wedding experience...

Kelsey Marlette is the kind of photographer who can take the simple and the mundane and extrapolate the most beautiful parts of those things, and make them brilliant. Our wedding photos are something I look back at d a i l y. I have received never ending compliments on our photos, and I brag about Kelsey allll the time. I would choose Kelsey (and her amazing hubby Joel) time and time again! It was the one part of my wedding experience that I was able to let go, and not worry about because I KNEW she would do an amazing job, and that's what you want. Not to mention-shes a fellow taco lover and has the most precious laugh around! I am forever grateful Kelsey, you're going places girl!

Love,

Kelsey Marlette Photography 16
  • Alexis

Alexis Waetzig · Married on 08/25/2018

Amazing Bay Area Photography

Kelsey was amazing to work with from the very beginning and was quick to respond to my inquiry. The booking process was seamless, the contract was clear, and Kelsey answered any questions I had about her availability and engagement shoot ideas. She went above and beyond my expectations as a photographer and explored the entire city of San Francisco with my fiancé and I during our engagement shoot. On our wedding day, it truly felt like hanging out with a great friend the entire day, which made us so comfortable in front of the camera. Kelsey beautifully captured the best day of my life and the emotions are visible in every photo. I get goosebumps looking at her photos and I am so blessed to have these memories forever. We received our photos earlier than expected and her website is incredibly easy to navigate. I would definitely recommend Kelsey Marlette Photography to anyone who wants a personable, talented and caring wedding photographer to capture their special day!

Kelsey Marlette Photography 17

Kelsey Marlette Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 1,900.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,300.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Add'l Hours, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Digital Files

• Red Barn Weddings
    Red Barn Weddings Barn & Farm Weddings

We love working with Kelsey Marlette Photography & always hear GREAT things from our clients when they use her. She captures our venue beautifully & each of our couples stories so well. We can't recommend her enough!

• Sacramento Sacramento, CA, 95811 See on map