Kelly Wisniewski Makeup-artistry

Chandler, AZ View map

With over twenty years combined experience in the Beauty Industry, Kelly Wisniewski Makeup Artistry prides ourselves in providing our Brides with a full-service experience on thier wedding day. Weather your desired look is one of "elegant sophistication", a "casual natural glow" or a "modern funky twist", we consider it an honor to be a part of your special day. Please contact us today to check our availability and to schedule your Trial.

What is the base price for blowouts for brides?

$50

What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$50

What is the price of trial service for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$50

What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?

$65

What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?

$75

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$185

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$75

Does makeup price include false lashes?

Which of the following are included in prices?

Assistant Fee
Consultation
Trial Service

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Facials
Hair
Makeup
Tanning

What hair services do you offer?

Blowouts
Updos / Styling

What makeup services do you offer?

Contour Makeup
Fake Lashes
Brow/Lash Tinting
Tattoo Coverage

What tanning services do you offer?

Spray Tanning

Jilliana Married on 03/26/2022
    Kelly is great! She is very professional and extremely talented at what she does. I appreciated how much time she spent during the trial and how she really listened and responded to my concerns. Kelly arrived promptly and worked efficiently to get the entire bridal party ready for the ceremony. My makeup and hair looked amazing and lasted all day without a single smudge or hair out of place. My bridesmaids all loved their hair and makeup as well.
    Melissa Married on 09/09/2016
    Kelly is quite simply put, an artist. I am a makeup aficionado, and own a ton of quality products, I've have had makeup done for many occasions throughout my life and not one of the previous makeup artists holds a candle to her. She did the makeup and lashes for all but one of my bridesmaids, my mom and myself on the day. We all have very different skin tones and types and different styles, and she kept us looking like the best versions of ourselves (and not some cookie-cutter clones). The makeup lasted throughout the night, and she even provided me with a new lipstick and blotting paper packet to freshen up.
    Kelly also did two different trials for me prior to the date - as there were two looks I was debating over. I would highly recommend Kelly for any makeup needs. She is professional, thoughtful, concerned and amazing at her craft.
    Ashley Married on 05/13/2016
    Kelly and her whole team were amazing!! From the very beginning her assistant was responsive to my emails. She was able to get me pricing and reserve our wedding date. Her pricing was extremely reasonable. Kelly was extremely fun to work with and a total sweetheart! She was punctual for all our appointments and made me feel so special. She is extremely talented and made me feel gorgeous for my wedding day. My bridesmaids loved their looks too and could not stop raving about how great their experience was. Thank you guys for making us beautiful!!!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner

Deals

Kelly Wisniewski Makeup-artistry 1
Gift
Kelly Wisniewski Makeup Artistry knows how important it is to look your blushing best for your special day. All of our brides receive their lip color and either a blotting powder or papers to keep their look fresh throughout their big day.

Bella Bean Photography Bella Bean Photography Wedding Photographers

She does amazing work! Check her out!

P O Box 13353 Chandler, AZ, 85248
Location of (Kelly Wisniewski Makeup-artistry)

Other vendors in Phoenix for your wedding