Kelly Wisniewski Makeup-artistry Reviews

46 | Chandler, AZ

46 Reviews for Kelly Wisniewski Makeup-artistry

46 Kelly Wisniewski Makeup-artistry Reviews

Melissa · Married on 09/09/2016

Kelly is quite simply put, an artist. I am a makeup aficionado, and own a ton of quality products, I've have had makeup done for many occasions throughout my life and not one of the previous makeup artists holds a candle to her. She did the makeup and lashes for all but one of my bridesmaids, my mom and myself on the day. We all have very different skin tones and types and different styles, and she kept us looking like the best versions of ourselves (and not some cookie-cutter clones). The makeup lasted throughout the night, and she even provided me with a new lipstick and blotting paper packet to freshen up.
    Kelly also did two different trials for me prior to the date - as there were two looks I was debating over. I would highly recommend Kelly for any makeup needs. She is professional, thoughtful, concerned and amazing at her craft.

Ashley · Married on 05/13/2016

Kelly and her whole team were amazing!! From the very beginning her assistant was responsive to my emails. She was able to get me pricing and reserve our wedding date. Her pricing was extremely reasonable. Kelly was extremely fun to work with and a total sweetheart! She was punctual for all our appointments and made me feel so special. She is extremely talented and made me feel gorgeous for my wedding day. My bridesmaids loved their looks too and could not stop raving about how great their experience was. Thank you guys for making us beautiful!!!

• Tenny

Tenny · Married on 03/18/2016

Kelly was the ultimate in beauty professionalism. I had known her for a couple years now but never had the opportunity to use her services until my wedding! I am ecstatic that I chose her to bring out the best in me for my big day! We did a trial several weeks prior to my wedding. She heard all of my concerns and respected my changes. The end result was amazing! Let me just say that I have very difficult hair. Not only do I have a ton of hair, but it is curly as it is big. Kelly heard my wishes and was able to create the exact style I was looking for that complemented both my gown and my make-up! I have never felt as beautiful as I did that day. My husband raved about how I looked, and that was my goal! The proof is in the pictures and video! Thank you Kelly!

My wedding day and photos would not have been as perfect if it weren't for Kelly doing my hair and makeup and the hair and makeup of my three bridesmaids. Kelly is a true professional and artist. Trust me, she knows what she is doing and has nothing but your best interest at heart. Her goal is to make the bride or anybody she is working on to look their absolute best. She is willing and open to listen to what you want or any of your concerns but will ultimately do what is best for you so that you will look your best. Kelly was on time and on schedule and made sure my bridal party and I were on time for the big day. She didn't even flinch when I changed what I wanted the day of my wedding and it turned out amazing. Lorie is Kelly's business manager and is an absolute pleasure to work with. She promptly responded to all of my e-mails and answered all of my questions. You will not be sorry if you use Kelly Wisniewski for your big day and can be rest assured that you will look amazing!!!

Cara · Married on 11/28/2015

Kelly and her team were incredible. Kelly did my makeup previously for my friends wedding, so I knew I wanted her to do my hair and makeup for my wedding. She knew exactly what I wanted and what would look good on me. Since I had 7 bridesmaids, I told Kelly the 'look' I wanted for the girls so everyone would be the same, and she was extremely honest and helpful when it came to helping me. She had a team of girls to help with the day of my wedding and they all did an amazing job! Everyone was complimenting my hair and makeup and my photos look Stunning! Kelly really is the best and I recommend her to anyone in the future! Thank you again Kelly! Xoxo

Deb · Married on 10/23/2015

Kelly was a "gift to find" for my wedding make-up which included bridesmaids & maid of honor. She was knowledgeable, easy to ask questions of, very professional, on-time with set appointments, direct but friendly, able to easily carry on a conversation with all of my wedding party during their make-up applications and amicable about being willing to run a few different trials for my (bride's) make-up; she was able to apply different colors each trial so that I could choose which application I liked better! She wanted to "please" each client yet was able to explain why she chose, for example, the colors that she did for eye shadows; from my make-up experience, which was not a beginner, was at times a little different from what she was explaining and I questioned it, she was very generous and harmonious when she explained her opinion. Kelly spent a lot of time with me during trial applications, well-past our set time when I made the appointments, answering my questions and teaching me skills that applied to my facial structure, eye shape, skin tone, etc. She never seemed to be hurried and was extremely patient! I have since used my new learning, from Kelly, when I apply my make-up for either day or evening wear. I have referred Kelly and her company to many friends, not only for weddings, but proms & graduation events as well! I am SO happy to refer Kelly and to have met her prior to my wedding day!

Suzanne · Married on 10/11/2015

Kelly is a true artist , when it comes to make up. She makes "women" look and fell beautiful.

Marisa · Married on 10/11/2015

Makeup and hair were perfect and exactly what I wanted. Have her show and do early to do the wedding party because after they see her magic everyone wants to be beautified. She fit in two extra girls for my wedding and they are still raving (along with me) months later!

Raymond · Married on 07/18/2015

Kelly did an amazing job on our hair and makeup.

Erica · Married on 06/06/2015

Kelly was beyond amazing!! I felt the so pretty on my wedding day thanks to Kelly. My make up was natural and looked flawless. Kelly also traveled up to my location with no problems and was early and ready to go. I would recommend any one getting married or just wants to feel glamorous for a day to use Kelly.

Theressa · Married on 04/04/2015

kelly was great. i had a lot of last minute changes that i threw at her, including changing the look i wanted that was completely different from the trial, but she still did great. i loved how my hair and makeup turned out.

Leslie · Married on 03/07/2015

Kelly was very pleasant and accommodating. Had a last minute person added to the beauty day and Kelly was perfectly fine with it. Kelly is very fun and down to earth
    Professional and on time.

Sandra · Married on 01/23/2015

Kelly provided beautiful hair and exquisite makeup to our wedding party. Kelly gave us all the exact look we were looking for and at the same time is a beautiful person herself - both inside and out. She is professional, calming and was a true pleasure to have with us on our wedding day. Thank you and Hugs to you Kelly, from Sandra, Christi, Jessica, Amelia and Aunt Jean.

Josie · Married on 11/14/2014

I have known Kelly Wisniewski for a few years now, and when it came time to get my head shots photos for America's US Mrs, there was no doubt in my mind I had to book Kelly! Kelly is a true artist, she has the ability to bring out your best features while making you look fresh, beautiful, and completely natural and effortless. Thank you Kelly for always making me feel and look beautiful!

Holly · Married on 08/02/2014

Kelly's work is amazing, and it speaks for itself! She's one talented hair and makeup artist! She is so professional, flexible, and approachable. I needed a quick replacement for my hair and makeup artist for our wedding, and Kelly stepped in and didn't miss a beat. She did my hair and makeup exactly like I wanted it!! Thank you Kelly, for being there for me, and for giving me a product I can be proud of for years to come in my wedding photos! :)

Diane · Married on 07/12/2014

From the time I met Kelly Wisniewski in 2005, I knew she was the Make-up/Hair Artist for me. Kelly is extremely gifted at what she does! Her down-to-earth yet exceptionally professional manner, coupled with her impressive talent, sets her apart. I was so thankful to have Kelly as my Make-up Artist on our wedding day. It was such a hot day with high humidity, and my amazing make-up stayed on all day and night and lasted through all my happy tears– with the help of a few blotting papers!
    I also hired Kelly for the Mrs. Arizona America Pageant, Mrs. America Pageant, television commercials and modeling jobs. Kelly's make-up application is always perfect; naturally highlighting, and flawless. Kelly not only creates beautiful hair and make-up, but also a positive energy full of love.
    Diane Hardgrove
    Mrs. Arizona 2006
    Mrs. America 2006
    Mrs. World 2007
    Executive Director Mrs. New York America Pageant

Brittany · Married on 04/19/2014

Kelly was amazing! She arrived early to both my trial and on the actual wedding day and she spent quite a bit of time with me during the trial testing out different hair styles. I appreciated her honest feedback - she didn't just blindly do what I asked for, she gave other suggestions or told me what she thought would or wouldn't work well with my type of hair. She was very responsive in the weeks leading up to my wedding and even sent me pictures she found of hair styles that she thought I might like.

Trish · Married on 04/05/2014

I would highly recommend Kelly. Kelly did an amazing job with my hair and make up! My biggest worry was not looking pretty on one of the most important days of my life! I felt like a princess and she made me look absolutely beautiful. I ended up having her do all my bridesmaids hair and make up as my gift to them and we ended up having so much fun!

Valerie · Married on 12/28/2013

Kelly is fantastic !! As the mother of the bride she did a fantastic job with my make up, and many others in the bridal party. I recieved many,many compliments on my make up. She is talented in so many area's, she was also attending the wedding but made sure everyone in the wedding party had what they needed help with and looked fantastic before she left to get her own self ready to attend the wedding!
    Thanks Kelly for everything

Tracy · Married on 12/12/2013

I have had the fantastic opportunity to work with Kelly Wisniewski make up for several events now. Kelly was my personal makeup artist during my rein as Mrs. Arizona America so naturally she was my first choice to do the bridal party for my daughter's wedding. Kelly did the makeup for 5 bridesmaids as well as my daughter and I and everyone looked stunning. We had a venue time change at the last minute that shortened the time allowed for hair and makeup so we had to adjust to a new location at the last minute. Kelly's flexibility and professionalism made what could have been a difficult challenge seamless. My daughter's make up style is very simple but for this day we obviously wanted timeless beauty and that is exactly what we received. Thank you Kelly for always being my go to for beautiful. There is something about sitting in a chair and relaxing as someone else helps to bring out the best possible you that is therapeutic and on a day as important as a wedding I am forever grateful that you were there to make it perfect.

Alex · Married on 11/23/2013

I would HIGHLY recommend Kelly!

She was professionally and very creative.

We planned out bridal hair and makeup with a trail and she put together a complimentary look for my bridesmaids.

The day of Kelly and her team arrived ready to go! They flawlessly executed both hair and makeup for myself, 5 bridesmaids and both moms. She even stayed to touch up my make up after our initial pictures.

This is an extremely great value!

Highly Highly recommend!

Lindsay · Married on 11/16/2013

Kelly was absolutely amazing! She did a fabulous job on all 7 of us, we did hair and makeup!! I recommend her to anyone she really listens to what you want and goes above and beyond your expectations!

I love Kelly and plan on using her services again in the future. Very professional, wonderful make up artist. I had so many compliments on my make up....

Jennifer · Married on 06/01/2013

Kelly was absolutely fantastic for hair and makeup! She listened to exactly what I wanted during the trial and even listened to the changes I wanted before my wedding. I actually went over to her for a second hair trial since my first one didn’t work out like I wanted to. She was more than accommodating. On the day of my wedding, she did the hair and makeup for my two bridesmaids, my mom, my mother-in-law, and me. One of my bridesmaids is allergic to fragrance and Kelly worked with her to make sure she was comfortable the whole time with the makeup being used. The hair and makeup on everyone was absolutely phenomenal. She went with us to the venue and made sure I was all set to go before the ceremony. She stayed a very long time to make sure my hair and makeup was perfect. She even fixed a dress issue that my maid of honor had. Kelly definitely goes above and beyond. I highly recommend her to hair and makeup!

Marci · Married on 05/26/2013

Working with Kelly was such an awesome experience and she is so talented! She was incredibly flexible and did my trial makeup/hair at my friend's house in Mesa so that I could go directly to a boudoir shoot for my hubby's wedding gift. She did exactly what I had envisioned and expressed, but also gave her professional opinion based on previous experiences and he makeup/hair experience, not just doing exactly what I said (I'm definitely not a professional!). She traveled all the way to Florence to do my day of makeup/hair and I received so many compliments. My bridal look lasted all throughout the night, including heavy dancing and sweating! She even gave my bridesmaid's and I advice on staying sweat free. She did my mother's make up and my maid of honor's hair, and everything looked fabulous! I can't thank Kelly enough for making my special day even greater. I was so relieved that I had her to rely on for my bridal look, and for those of you considering to do it yourself, DON'T! It was so worth it to sit back and not worry about making myself look great for the day and especially for photos (there are different makeup techniques for this than typical makeup)! I highly recommend her!!