Laguna Niguel, CA 92677 Map · Phone number

About Kelly Lynn Photography

~ A good photograph stops a moment from running away, so let's stop the moment together.

All of your wedding plans have gone smooth as silk. The flowers are lovely, your dress is divine and you look like a million bucks. Your mother and future mother-in-law did not argue and nitpick over every excruciating detail. The groom did not second guess your decisions, the bridesmaids loved their dresses and it was so easy to stay within your budget. And to top it off, the photos were breathtaking. Does this sound like your wedding? Of course not! Except for the breathtaking photos, because that is something we can do. We love our couples. We love their enthusiasm and excitement that shows during their engagement sessions. We love the glow and love they show for each other during the wedding. And we love the warmth and fun they have with their friends and family at their reception. We can't guarantee your wedding plans will go off without a hitch. But we can make sure that, as your photographers, you do not need to worry about your photographs and the beautiful memories they will provide for you now and in the years to come. You may have to worry about the flowers, the bridesmaids, or the dress. Let me provide you with worry-free photography that beautifully captures this most important time of your life. And, if you need someone to complain to about that other stuff, then just give us a call!

KELLY LYNN

Kelly Lynn graduated with a degree in Photography from Cal State University, Sacramento and recently moved to Southern California. Her passion for photography, light and music brought into the focus of concert photography. Without the use of a flash Kelly Lynn uses strictly stage and natural light to light her vibrant images. It is because of her skill with low light settings that has given her that chance to work with such bands as Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers with Stevie Nicks, Dave Matthews Band, Fall Out Boy, MotionCity Soundtrack and Lynard Skynard.

She now wants to bring all her skills to the Wedding photography front by capturing emotional imagery from the love of two people. Her goal is to light your passion with colorful images that you can have that will stop moments and make them memories.

I will bring my creativity, enthusiasm and experience to your portrait session or wedding. I will take pleasure in capturing your most special moments so every time you look at your photos you will relive those most exciting and beautiful events of your life.

TESTIMONIALS, what people are saying
Kelly was very helpful and kind. She took care of all our requests with a cheerful attitude. Thank you!! -Craig and Kristin

I just had my session this past weekend with Kelly and we had a blast! She does great work and we were very lucky to get to work with her. Thanks Kelly!
-Brandi and Seena
I saw the pictures you took of Alyssa and I and I have to say thank you once again, I know we already said it but you have no idea how long I wanted to get somthing like that done, I guess you just came at the right time. But I just have to comment on how great a photographer you are, you have a great skill. Now everytime I hear someone say they want a picture taken I know who to recommend.
- Chris and Alyssa

WedWire11

2 Reviews for Kelly Lynn Photography

• Amber91282

Amber · Married on 03/11/2011

Kelly is AMAZNG. She is so sweet and funny and easy to work with, she instantly makes you comfortable, and she does an outstanding job getting the "right" shot. We did our Engagement pictures with her and they were just stunning. Everyone loved them. She was open to my pose ideas and did a lot that were creative and different than the "usuals" We loved working with her and we got some gorgeous pictures that we were really really happy with.

Sent on 04/02/2011

Jenna · Married on 01/22/2010

Kelly and Jennifer did a great job on our wedding photos and definitely captured our love and goofiness on our wedding day! We got married during one of the biggest storms to hit the LA area in years and Kelly made every effort to ensure that I didn't freak out about the weather and that we would still be able to capture the most special moments. When people tell you that your wedding day goes by in a flash, they are absolutely telling the truth! It's so so important to hire a photographer who knows what she is doing and most importantly, knows how to manage her time on the big day! Thanks so much to both Kelly and Jennifer for your hard work and professionalism on our wedding day!

Sent on 05/05/2010

Kelly Lynn Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 1,200.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, Multi. Locations, Albums, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 4,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Trash The Dress, Albums, Digital Files, Save the Date, Thank You Cards
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Custom Graphics, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Toning, Trash The Dress

• Laguna Niguel, 92677 See on map
    Office Hours: Sunday 9am to 5pm or by appointment Monday - Friday 2pm to 8pm Saturday by appointment only