Natalie Donovan Photography

Ladera Ranch, CA View map
$2,500 Most Popular Price

$2,500 Most Popular Price

Natalie Donovan Photography is an adventurous, elopement, and destination wedding photography located in Orange County, California. But that's not all—her greatest gift is serving individuals who are true to themselves—even if that means breaking traditions, and being incredibly intentional with their relationships. She serves brides who aren't traditional and who is looking for adventure. But most importantly, if that sounds like you, then let's chat, because she would love to capture what those defining moments look like for YOU!

Services Offered For the Untraditional Bride

Natalie Donovan Photography provides couples with an array of wedding services and packages that can be tailored to best suit their preferred style and specific requirements. Additional photographic services and items available include but are not limited to:

• Adventurous Elopements
  • Wilderness Weddings
  • Destination Weddings
  • Engagement sessions
  • Boudoir sessions
  • Additional hours

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2500.00

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
High-Res Images

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2500.00

2nd Shooter
High-Res Images

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Destination / Travel
Engagement Shoot
One Event / Day
Second Shooter
Trash The Dress
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums

Rachel B. Married on 08/24/2019

Forever Grateful

One of the best decisions I made for my wedding was having Natalie be our photographer. From the very beginning she was so sweet and genuinely cared about our special day, and helped me plan out the details. Not only that but she made my husband and I feel so comfortable while taking pictures, but even in the stress she kept her cool and helped us feel so calm and peaceful... and oh my gosh the pictures are STUNNING! I highly recommend this photographer and I am forever grateful that we chose her.
  • Sandra
    Sandra K. Married on 07/16/2019

Truly magical

Natalie is seriously so talented!! My husband and I got the pleasure to work with Natalie on our wedding pictures and she made us feel so comfortable the entire time! She is so sweet and easy to work with!
    She was super quick with editing and when we received our pictures it was like reliving those amazing moments all over again! It was such a magical experience and I would definitely recommend using Natalie as your photographer!
  • Alanah
    Alanah S. Married on 06/15/2019

Couldn’t be happier!

When I received the photos Natalie took, I think I gasped. They were so perfectly captured and edited, every new picture I saw made my heart so happy. She was able to capture my husband and I in the most beautiful way. I’m forever thankful for these photos and I’m already setting up another shoot with her!

Ladera Ranch Ladera Ranch, CA, 92694
Location of (Natalie Donovan Photography)

Natalie Donovan Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Natalie Donovan Photography include in the starting price?

Natalie Donovan Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • High-Res Images

What photography services does Natalie Donovan Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Natalie Donovan Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • High-Res Images

What photography styles does Natalie Donovan Photography offer?

Natalie Donovan Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Photojournalism

What photography services does Natalie Donovan Photography offer?

Natalie Donovan Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • One Event / Day
  • Second Shooter
  • Trash The Dress
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Natalie Donovan Photography offer for wedding events?

Natalie Donovan Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums

What percentage of users recommend Natalie Donovan Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Natalie Donovan Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Orange County for your wedding