185 Airport Blvd Ste B, Pensacola, FL 32505 Map · Phone number

About Kelly Co Flowers

Accents by KellyCo Flowers & Gifts is a full-service florist and gift shop, serving the Greater Pensacola area and its surrounding communities since 1981.

Family owned and operated by Michael and Judy Paris, KellyCo is synonymous with the highest quality and service in fresh flowers, silks, balloon bouquets, gift baskets, plants, dish gardens and unique gifts in keeping with the clientele and the season.

An experienced staff of sales people and designers, coupled with a dedicated crew of delivery people, insure the customer satisfaction that enhances KellyCo's legacy and reputation.

Let Accents by KellyCo Flowers & Gifts be your first choice for flowers.

HW0372981
HW0372981
HW0372796

2 Reviews for Kelly Co Flowers

Thuyvy · Married on 01/19/2013

Perfect flowers!!! The staff was an absolute pleasure to work with!!! They gave great suggestions on flowers and delivered them on time and in perfect condition!!

Sent on 01/26/2013
  • Victoria

Victoria · Married on 06/23/2012

Beautiful flowers and beautiful people! From the moment Judy answered the phone I knew I had made the right choice to call her after 3 frustrating weeks of getting no where with my prior floral referral! She responded to my emails and phone calls promptly and worked with in my budget! I knew I wanted green hydrangeas in my bridal bouquet and wanted all bouquets and bout to remain on the smaller side due to my grooms party wearing linen shirts without jackets. Judy questioned me through conversation and found out my groom loved the color orange and so brought bright vibrant orange into our arrangements. She also found out I did NOT want berries in my arrangements- she worked to find alternate choices for me. Due to my living in the midwest, Judy and I had never meet in person. The week before our wedding it was necessary for me to come into the floral shop to finalize a few details. Judy greeted me with a smile and a big HUG, not a handshake! Wow, I felt like I had known her for years instead of a couple months and she was taking care of my wedding flowers like I was a special member of her family.

Sent on 07/19/2012