LeeLee's Blooms

4831 Woodcliff Drive ( Appointment Only ), Pensacola, FL 32504 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About LeeLee's Blooms

We specialize in making your Wedding Day Sparkle with our special touches in your flower arrangements, bouquets and full event design! We will set up a FREE consultation to plan your event around your wants and make your dream wedding come true! Flower & decor are such a big part of your wedding, it is what all your guest look at from the bridal bouquet to the decor all around. Call us to make sure your Wedding is truly a DREAM COME TRUE!

Follow LeeLee's Blooms on

fbimg14361213233501
7dea1a52d9a46131 LeeLees Blooms Logo FB
novemberstyledshootmarytrey 13
bamboo arbor
12 2610 59 01
LeeLee's Blooms
hilton pcola beach by bailey at aislinn kate
mlp2076
15212856935582506839731231616824n
20140628124022
 copy
LeeLee's Blooms
white garden arch crystals burlap flowers white c
118885216876898913662277612402364110416838o
wedding3
LeeLee's Blooms
all white hydrangea ranunculus rose
LeeLee's Blooms
pink garden rose hydrangea lace dusty orange ranun
fbimg1434747400426

LeeLee's Blooms 6
LeeLee's Blooms 7

Emily Skinner · Getting married on 01/04/2020

Perfect and Everything I Wanted

Everything about this business is amazing! All of the decorations were exactly what I wanted and my flowers were AMAZING! Very professional, responds quickly, and very easy to work with. I highly recommend!

Sent on 05/10/2019
    LeeLee's Blooms 8
    LeeLee's Blooms 9

LeeLee's Blooms's reply:

Hi Emily,

Thank you! I love the pictures! Your wedding was gorgeous and it was our pleasure to be able to help make your day everything you have dreamed of! We wish you both the very best in your new journey as husband and wife!
  • Amber

Amber Thai · Married on 08/31/2019

So beautiful!

We hired LeeLee's for our florist needs at our wedding and it was SO great! The bouquet and arrangements i got were just so so beautiful. Elisha was so quick to respond to me and was so sweet. She listened to all of my wants and saw the pictures i sent and made exactly what i wanted. The flower choices were unique and unlike other florists in the town that i checked out. We also rented an arch with flowers and drapery and it was so beautiful and perfect also! I am so grateful thank you!

Sent on 09/09/2019
    LeeLee's Blooms 10
  • Lacey

Lacey · Married on 04/10/2019

Gorgeous! Best florist in the area!

Elisha was super responsive while planning a beach elopement in less than a month. Arch set-up was exactly what I envisioned and the floral was gorgeous!
    I had contacted three other florists in the Pensacola area and all of them pushed me to use substitute flowers that I didn't want. Leelee's designed my bouquet and arch floral exactly as I requested.

Sent on 05/09/2019
    LeeLee's Blooms 11
    LeeLee's Blooms 12

LeeLee's Blooms's reply:

Hi Lacey,

I am so happy you decided to go with us for your elopement! We enjoyed being able to help make your dream bouquet and beach wedding come to life! Cheers to a lifetime of Love and Happiness!

LeeLee's Blooms Pricing

LeeLee's Blooms Price Rates

LeeLee's Blooms FAQ

• I Do Weddings4You
    I Do Weddings4You Wedding Officiants

LeeLee's Blooms is an excellent florist and wedding planner. Her taste is impeccable, and her events unforgettable. You will never be disappointed in anything designed or supervised by LeeLee's.

• Dove's Touch Wedding and Event Planner LLC
    Dove's Touch Wedding and Event Planner LLC Wedding Planners

I worked with Lee Lee's in Destin and they were so professional. The flowers and decorations were beautiful. They were very conscious of there work. They were great to work with as well.

• Emerald Beach Weddings and Events
    Emerald Beach Weddings and Events Wedding Planners

As a wedding planner I’m always looking for vendors I can trust and Elisha at LeeLee’s Sassy Blooms has never let me down! She is extremely talented and takes pride in her work. I would highly recommend Elisha for any florals that you wish to have at your next event.

• 4831 Woodcliff Drive ( Appointment Only ) Pensacola, 32504 See on map
    850-466-5975 (Phone number)
    Monday - Friday 10:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.