P.O. Box 681434, Schaumburg, IL 60194 Map · Phone number

About Kelli Kolors

Kelli Kolors provides quality makeup services for all ethnicities. We use high end products and specialize in airbrush makeup application, which will keep you looking flawless throughout your day.

We ensure that you have the best experience when you book with Kelli Kolors. Our staff is here to not only provide quality makeup services, but also to pamper you by setting a relaxed environement. We encourage you to sit back and relax and allow us to take care of you before your time to shine.

Please visit www.kellikolors.com to see what some of our clients have said about our superb services.

Sincerely,

Nicolewedding20picture1
corinnejohnwedding231

5 Reviews for Kelli Kolors

Keisha · Married on 09/23/2012

Great job and very professional! I would definitively recommend this company to handle make-up needs for any event!

Sent on 01/13/2013

Andria · Married on 06/29/2012

Kelli is awesome. She made me look gorgeous. Everyone was asking me who did my makeup. I had some dark spots on my face from a recent acne breakout and she covered them flawlessly. Thank you kelli for adding that extra touch to my wedding day. I will forever be grateful.

Sent on 01/10/2013

Teresa · Married on 07/05/2010

I highly recommend Kelli Kolors to any and all future brides. Kelli was highly professional and courteous throughout our correspondences. She exercises timeliness in responding to e-mails and was punctual on the day of my wedding. Kelli managed to do four faces (including mine) within a two hour period. Although time was of the essence, we didn't feel as if we were rushed. We all felt flawless when Kelli was finished working her magic. Kelli's passion can be seen on every face she touches.

Sent on 07/17/2010