Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

13 Reviews for Kelli Bee Photography

Digital Files (2)
Proofs (2)
Engagement Shoot (1)
Prints (1)

Kelli is so much fun to do photo shoots with! She has a great eye and is really creative when it comes to setting up the background and poses for the pictures. Our wedding pictures came out great. We couldn't be happier with them.

Profile Picture Shaina, 8/20/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I have worked with Kelli on multiple occasions, and there is a reason I keep going back. She has made me feel confident in front of the camera as well as a bystander as she has shot other members of my family. She has created magical moments with respect to ideas I have and comes to the table with concepts of her own to help take the pressure off. She has a wonderful ability of capturing your personality and making the experience heartfelt and fun. She's quite simply the best.

Profile Picture Stephanie, 8/19/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Kelli is an amazing photographer. We had a unique wedding where she had to switch from a romantic vibe to full on concert mode. She was able to capture everything exactly the way we wanted. She didn't stress when we had to change the location of our wedding photos last minute, she documented all of the details without us even asking AND she even reminded us to get a picture cutting the cake. She is incredibly professional, fun, charming and great at her job. I am an event planner, so I know a good vendor when I find one. I would recommend her to any bride!

Profile Picture Darci, 7/22/17, 1 Review