Durham, NC 27703 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $3,300
Availability Check your date

About Kelley Deal Photography

I'm a Durham-based wedding photographer that's here to help you in any and every way possible. I focus on candid moments and real smiles, but in between those shots I've got your back! I know that wedding days can be super stressful - I want you to trust that I'll take care of photographing your favorite details, as many formal portraits as your mom could possibly want, as many crazy party shots your guests will throw my way, and I'm there to help zip you into your gown or find you another glass of champagne along the way if it'll help make your day better for you or your guests!

If you're planning a wedding and want to chat ideas, plans, or photography, let's chat!

maggiebin 57 51 777442

Kelley Deal Photography 7
  • Stephanie

Stephanie Fois · Married on 11/03/2018

Gorgeous Candids, Laid Back and Calm Presence

We can't thank Kelley enough for the way she captured our day. Her ability to find the small moments among the noise is our favorite thing about her work. She's calm but assertive, which is especially important when you are adhering to a schedule or dealing with a large group photo (aka your family's Christmas card photos). She doesn't offer too many posed or overly directed shots which is great for those that find getting their picture taken awkward or forced. And, even in those awkward or forced moments, Kelley creates magic! We highly recommend Kelley Deal Photography for the candid loving, photography appreciating, laid back couple.

Sent on 11/19/2018

Pippa Armes · Married on 10/20/2018

Authentic, moody, beautiful perfection!

Working with Kelley was an absolute dream.

From the moment my (now) husband and I laid eyes on Kelley's work, we knew she would perfectly capture the look and feel of our special day. Her honest, "moody" perspective is such a beautiful contrast to so many of the overly-exposed wedding photos you see these days—and was exactly the aesthetic we were hoping for.

During our engagement shoot (included in our wedding package), Kelley made us feel completely comfortable, traipsing around our stomping grounds of downtown Raleigh. My husband and I particularly loved that Kelley was more interested in capturing us being our real selves rather than having us pose or do anything that felt forced or inauthentic. On our wedding day (we had a very small, intimate wedding ceremony + dinner with close family and friends), I didn't even notice Kelley moving through the crowd and around the room—she's *that* good.

And of course, the photos! I can't express enough how perfect they are—so perfect that I still get chills every time I open our gallery. Kelley captured every single moment so beautifully. Perhaps most importantly, she's got an incredible eye for the small, in-between, subtle moments I didn't think could be documented—but I'm so glad she did.

So—long story short, I would work with Kelley again in a heartbeat. My husband and I are so lucky to have such a beautiful gallery to look back on for the rest of our lives. Kelley was, hands-down, the best decision we made on our special day (besides marrying each other!).

Sent on 04/17/2019
    Kelley Deal Photography 8
  • Heather

Heather · Married on 09/29/2018

Absolute Perfection! Wouldn’t change a thing!

Asking Kelley to be our photographer for our intimate day was one of the best things we did for our wedding day. She is phenomenal!! Her communication, professionalism and flexibility is top notch. But those photos! Ah! Nothing could beat them. Kelley captured raw, edgy, moody, delicate moments full of emotion. Even when she directs your style she doesn’t overly pose you and captures really sweet, sincere moments that allow you to relive the magic of the day over and over again. She seems to let her talent and skill shine through without over editing which I really appreciated in this heavily filtered world we live in. People have literally stopped me in public several times since posting our photos on social media and have complimented the quality and the style. I’m thrilled with Kelley and her work and would recommend her to anyone, anytime!

Sent on 12/13/2018

Award

Kelley Deal Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,500.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,300.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Albums, Digital Files, Prints
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Custom Graphics, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, Hand-Coloring, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Trash The Dress, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Prints, Save the Date, Thank You Cards

• Durham, 27703 See on map