Keepsakesbyjoy

Ormond Beach, FL View map

Offering a variety of unique custom services including altermations, embroidery, sewing, and accessories with love in every stitch.
Joyce, very creative in design, will fulfill all your ideas or offer you her expertise.

"I love working with brides to achieve the bride's dream of her perfect wedding day for her dress & accessories and any sewing needs for the bridal party. Heirloom sewing is close to my heart . Often times fabric from the past can be incorporated as a personal and sentimental remembrance."

Design: Veils, ringbearer pillows, flowerbaskets, hankies, sweetheart table runner, bridal purse.

Monogramming: Wedding dress inside or out, ribbon on serving pieces, sweetheart table runner, napkins. bouquet handle wrap, hankies, aisle ribbon ties and gifts.

Sewing: Wedding dress, bride's maid dress, sashes, plus all your sewing needs.

How do you price dress alterations?

By Piece

Who do you provide services for?

Bride
Groomsmen
Mother of the Bride
Mother of the Groom
Ring Bearers

Which of the following services do you provide?

Alterations
Appointments Only

Which of the following items do you offer?

Bridal Belts
Garters
Hair Accessories
Veils

What is your return policy?

Full Refund
    Jenna Married on 01/29/2011
    What can I say? She's perfect. Joyce let me come visit as often as necessary, and she even made me a custom sash to coordinate with my bridesmaids. I adore Joyce; she's even going to be my sewing coach. If you care anything about your wedding dress, you'll get your alterations done by Joyce White!
  • F
    Fran Married on 01/29/2011
    Joyce exceeded my expectations when she customized my daughters wedding gown. As the mother of the bride not living in the area, Joyce made me 100% comfortable. Her workmanship and attention to every little detail was perfect. The wedding dress was unique and just beautiful. I highly recommend Joyce for your wedding needs. You will not be disappointed. Thanks again for all you did.
    Fran K. Sunrise, Florida
    Kristi Married on 10/23/2010
    Joyce was wonderful to me - she altered my wedding gown perfectly - I felt like a princess on my wedding day! She also custom made my veil to match the color of my gown and altered my stepmothers dress and made a shawl for her out of hte remaining material! Additionally, Joyce lended her expertise to help design the ceterpieces on our tables and to decorate for the reception and rehearsal dinner! She is so amazing and has an great eye for detail!
    Kristi Gittner Miller

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2010 Winner

Rose Mary Miller Rose Mary Miller Wedding Officiants

Joyce is an amazing woman and she is talented in so many ways. I have had the good fortune to work with her for several years and on many special occasions. Her custom embroidery is exquisite; her goal is to make her clients happy and to make sure they receive the exact item they have dreamed of. Joyce recently reconstructed my 40 year old wedding dress for my daughter's wedding. It was beautiful. Her work is a keepsake that can be handed down to many generations. Thank you Joyce for your creative talent in sewing; organizing; planning and coordinating events. It is always a pleasure to work with you. Love, Rose Mary

Ormond Beach, FL, 32176
Location of (Keepsakesbyjoy)

Other vendors in Orlando for your wedding