71 LeGran Road, Rochester, NY 14617 Map · Phone number

About KEEPSAKE FLOWER PRESERVATION

KEEPSAKE FLOWER PRESERVATION will preserve your special flowers from any occasion. We are EARTH FRIENDLY--no chemicals are used in our preservation processes. We can preserve your flowers pressed or 3D. We also offer gown preservation. Please visit us at www.KeepsakeFlowerPreservation.com or call 585-338-7448 to preserve one flower or your entire bouquet.

• Erin McDonald Co
3D 8x10
blueovalgreenbackground

5 Reviews for KEEPSAKE FLOWER PRESERVATION

Kari · Married on 11/13/2010

I HIGHLY recommend having your flowers preserved - make sure you contact them BEFORE your big day to plan your preservation! I am currently working with Michele - She is very easy to talk to and takes your ideas very seriously! I cannot wait to see our finished product - she is capturing our whole wedding in a simple frame from the invite to my flowers!

Sent on 01/15/2011

Julie · Married on 10/12/2008

For anyone who wants more than just pictures to remember the most special day of their life, I highly recommend having your bouquet and flowers preserved by Keepsake Flower Preservation. Every night when my husband and I sit down for dinner I look the beautiful frame that holds my wedding bouquet, which surrounds our wedding invitation and a picture of my husband and I, on a wall in our dining room. Everyone who comes to our home can't get over how unique and exquisite it truly is. It's something that's very special and dear to me. It's elegantly done with fine skill and precision.

Sent on 08/02/2010

Bridget · Married on 06/24/2006

Keepsake Flower Preservation did an amazing job with my wedding bouquet. They were able to use my bouquet, my husband’s boutonniere, our invitation and our wedding picture to create a beautiful keepsake of our wedding. The final product is amazing and I often get compliments on it when friends visit my home! They did a great job preserving the real look of my flowers which is something you don’t always see with flower preservation. I would highly recommend this company. (I also had my dress preserved here as well.)

Sent on 07/28/2010

• 71 LeGran Road Rochester, 14617 See on map
    Location of (KEEPSAKE FLOWER PRESERVATION)