KDW Photos

San Jose, CA View map

KDWphotos is inspired by the very people we photograph, our vision is to capture the compelling art of relationship photography; where emotions, expressions, lifestyles and memories are forever captured from a single moment in time.

KDWphotos possesses the ability to make quality images with exceptional exposure, dynamic composition, creative lighting as well as capturing the essence of the subject.

A wedding event can only be captured once. Don't wedding and bridal images deserve to be true fine art images? Allow KDWphotos to capture your once in a lifetime precious moment.

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary

What photography services do you offer?

High-Res Images
Slideshow

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Digital Files
Flush Mount
Matted Prints
Prints
  • Priscilla
    Priscilla Married on 10/13/2018

Breathtaking

I have been working with Kenny since I cheered in the 49ers many moons ago and when I got married Kenny was the 1st vendor I booked for our big day! Hands down easiest decision to make to do our engagement and wedding photos. He made my husband feel so relaxed for the engagement photos and made him laugh which turned out absolutely phenomenal in photos and his attention to detail for what we asked for was spot on. He got every candid moment on our wedding day and even captured moments I didn’t even realize was happening. When I start having babies I will obviously call Kenny for my maternity shoot....coming soon.
  • Pamela
    Pamela Married on 07/22/2018
    Kenneth has been great from taking our engagement photos to the day of our wedding. We cannot wait to get our wedding photos back! He communicated with us on a regular basis to make sure he knew what to time to start for our wedding day.
    Heather Married on 05/08/2010
    Rich Yee and his assistant Kenneth did a fantastic job on my wedding. My guests and family loved them and felt they were a perfect fit to our personalities. They were in on all the action without guests feeling like they were there. The quality of their work is the best. They are a small company and you get a personal touch feel when they are photographing your wedding. The turn around time to view your edited photos online is fast. They are devoted to your wedding and making sure you get what you want. I would recommend them to everyone. Very, very Happy

KDW Photos's reply:

Heather - thank you again! Hope all is well.

Cheers
    Kenneth Wong and Rich Yee

Fortino Winery Fortino Winery Winery Weddings

I have had the pleasure to work with Kenny on a few occasions here at Fortino Winery and Event Center. Kenny has always worked in a professional matter, I can tell that he loves what he does because of the memories he has so wonderfully captured. I highly recommend KDW Photos to capture all of your special moments at any event.

2801 Moorpark Ave San Jose, CA, 95123