Nearby Vendors to Consider

About KDC Studio

Helping capture memories.

Are you tired of getting Photo/Video coverage quotes in 'thousand$$', contact us at 425.945.0062, for affordable & quality Photo/video services, to help capture your moments.

Categories: Wedding Photographer, Wedding Videographer

Regions serviced: Seattle

28 Reviews for KDC Studio

We had a great experience with Kaylan. He spent a lot of his personal time making sure that an arrangement that we have made would work - combining the live video streaming from the church and recording the video. He went above and beyond what I would expect: from going to meet me in the church in Seattle to test the video and cameras, to spending hours (literally) with me over the phone testing Skype to make sure my family members in Europe can see everything, and that all software works. When we faced a challenge of YouTube suddenly changing the way it worked to render it useless for our purpose just a week before the wedding, Kaylan spent much of his own time researching other options, until we zeroed in on Skype as the most reliable one. Kaylan showed up early in the church to set up, and confirmed with me and my best man that everything works well. He recorded with two cameras to provide me with a much better video quality recording than what we would have had from just YouTube saving the online stream. He was happy to travel over half an hour to the reception site in Everett, and stayed even longer than I expected, recording the party and allowing us to share this very special moment with members of my family that could not make it. Kaylan approached each problem in a very professional way, being very patient and proactive to achieve an optimal solution. I would definitely recommend Kaylan and his KDC Studio for any videography or photography arrangement, especially one requiring an online streaming. It was a pleasure to work with him.

Profile Picture Chris, 8/26/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Choosing Kaylan to photograph our wedding was a great decision! He captured our wedding moments perfectly. Through-out the wedding planning, wedding ceremony and reception Kalyan was professional, personable, knowledgeable, creative and there for us. In addition, we had family and friends on the east coast unable to travel to Seattle. Prior to our wedding Kalyan helped us with setting up the Skype (live broadcast). On the day of the wedding everyone was able to successfully join us via Skype.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Katie, 10/15/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Kalyan was great at capturing our moments from various angles, patiently guided us with various positions to get the best shots possible. We are extremely happy with the awesome job he did. He was very easy to work with and accommodating of our requests. Thank you Kalyan.

Profile Picture User7489536, 1+ year ago, 1 Review