26 John F Kennedy Boulevard, Sea Isle City, NJ 08243 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About KD Photography

From the simple, every-day moments, to the epic, life-changing ones. Each is a memory in the making, and they all tell a part of the story of YOU!

Hey there!! I'm Katie Dalrymple, a wedding and lifestyle photojournalist from Sea Isle City, NJ. I have crazy curly hair, a big personality, and am the fur mama of two beautiful rescue pups, Princess Sparkles and Lady Godiva. I come from a large Italian family where there's always a reminiscent story excitedly being told over good food (or just at the counter in the family store). Listening to my family history, and hearing stories about my parents when they were young, or loved ones I never met, may be where my passion for documentation began.

I'm in love with traveling, meeting new people, learning about other cultures, experiencing life through food & stories (and some wine), rescuing animals, and collecting little moments every day of my life. I want to see the whole world, and with every place I've visited so far, I always find that the most exciting and memorable ones are the tiny towns outside the cities. Or the little streets off the main road. The places filled with locals, relaxing after a long day, talking about life, where you can't help but actually feel like you've become a part of their culture just by being there.

This love of small moments with real people is part of the reason I became a photographer. There are so many significant occasions in peoples' lives that need to be documented, but sometimes it's the little, in-between times, that are the most memorable. My goal and passion in my work is to capture authentic moments between people; documenting them creating special memories together. It's these little details that fill in the gaps in our live's stories.

Follow KD Photography on

KD Photography 3
KD Photography 4
  • Elizabeth

Elizabeth · Married on 09/07/2019

Stop all of your searching: KD is the photographer for you

My husband and I couldn’t be happier with Katie and her work. We used her originally for our engagement pictures and we loved her so much that we knew she had to be our wedding photographer. Katie pays close attention to detail, she’s friendly and bubbly, and talented. She even went on a dizzy boardwalk ride with us to get the best shot!! True dedication!!! You can’t help but feel comfortable. She has a natural eye for taking pictures and that’s clear whenever you look at her portfolio.
    We love her work and would recommend her to anyone!!

Sent on 09/12/2019

Jen Grande · Married on 09/17/2017

Wedding Pics - Amazing!

Katie is AMAZING! She was wonderful from the start - upfront about pricing, willing to work with us long-distance, and communicated with us frequently to better understand what we were looking for. We had tons of compliments all evening from guests about how she captured so much without getting in the way. Our photos came out perfectly - she managed to capture everything so wonderfully! Everything we asked for, she made work — for example, we wanted more candid shots than staged, so she did just that, all while ensuring we did get the staged shots that we would appreciate later. We are so in love with our photos and her experience & knowledge of the wedding experience & our venue really showed. We cannot recommend her enough!!! You will not be disappointed with her enthusiasm, care, joy, professionalism, and quality.

Sent on 07/11/2019
  • Samantha

Samantha · Married on 10/01/2016

Couldn't ask for a better person to have by your side (except your partner LOL)!

Katie does the work of 5 people! She is amazingly talented, patient, flexible, and calm. Being a bride is pretty stressful and not everyone wants to pose for photos but Katie made every experience fun and efficient. She was a breath of fresh air to have by my side on my big day - can't wait to see our entire album!!

Sent on 07/11/2019
    KD Photography 5
    KD Photography 6
    KD Photography 7
    KD Photography 8

KD Photography Pricing

KD Photography Price Rates

• 26 John F Kennedy Boulevard Sea Isle City, NJ, 08243 See on map
    Monday- Closed Tuesday- By Appointment Wednesday- By Appointment Thursday- 10am-2pm & By Appointment Friday- 10am- 2pm // 3pm-6pm Saturday- 10am- 2pm // 3pm-6pm Sunday- 10am- 2pm // 3pm-5pm