KD Photography Studios

Sea Isle City, NJ View map
$3,500 Most Popular Price

$3,500 Most Popular Price

From the simple, every-day moments, to the epic, life-changing ones. Each is a memory in the making, and they all tell a part of the story of YOU!

Hey there!! I'm Katie Dalrymple, a wedding and lifestyle photojournalist from Sea Isle City, NJ. I have crazy curly hair, a big personality, and am the fur mama of two beautiful rescue pups, Princess Sparkles and Lady Godiva. I come from a large Italian family where there's always a reminiscent story excitedly being told over good food (or just at the counter in the family store). Listening to my family history, and hearing stories about my parents when they were young, or loved ones I never met, may be where my passion for documentation began.

I'm in love with traveling, meeting new people, learning about other cultures, experiencing life through food & stories (and some wine), rescuing animals, and collecting little moments every day of my life. I want to see the whole world, and with every place I've visited so far, I always find that the most exciting and memorable ones are the tiny towns outside the cities. Or the little streets off the main road. The places filled with locals, relaxing after a long day, talking about life, where you can't help but actually feel like you've become a part of their culture just by being there.

This love of small moments with real people is part of the reason I became a photographer. There are so many significant occasions in peoples' lives that need to be documented, but sometimes it's the little, in-between times, that are the most memorable. My goal and passion in my work is to capture authentic moments between people; documenting them creating special memories together. It's these little details that fill in the gaps in our live's stories.

• Woman-owned

Katie C. Getting married on 12/10/2021

Katie is Amazing!

Katie provided the most amazing images and best support we could have ever hoped for! We are in love with so many of the images she captured. As my sister said, "they are like magic." Her creativity for different images and the way she can create a moment and also capture the candid ones as well is second to none. We were so impressed by her communication as well as her fun personality on that day! She put us at ease and made it fun! She also catered it toward our personalities. We could not have asked for a better experience and we absolutely loved the way the images were organized when we received them. She really went above and beyond and we found ourselves struggling to pick just a few of the images for cards and walls. I am so grateful that we had Katie capture our day so we can look back on it and we loved having her as an organizer/cheerleader/supporter/train fixer and everything else. She even stopped traffic for a minute as we were determined to get a shot we really wanted! Katie's energy, attention to detail, and patience with some of the larger crowd shots/kids made her a perfect choice. Katie is the best!
    Meghan Married on 02/06/2020

The worlds best, most talented, friendly and helpful Photographer

Katie is an absolutely stunning photographer. Her amazing bubbly personality makes you feel so comfortable not only on your big day but the days leading up to it. I never felt like we were just another wedding during the wedding season. I felt like we were her only client during one of the biggest seasons. I had many of chances to speak with her to go over details and settle my nerves. The day itself was so smooth, I did not feel rushed during photos or that I missed parts of my wedding due to photos. She was amazing and worked with the vendors wonderfully. I would recommend Katie a million times over. I explained to her shots that were important and lighting I wanted and on the day every box was checked. We did not hire a videographer but with so many wonderful candid shots I feel I did not miss out. She captured a wonderful moment during a memorial for my mother during my wedding that I will cherish always. I can look at that photo and feel very once of energy from that special moment that day. Thank you Katie!!! so very much!
  • Elizabeth
    Elizabeth Married on 09/07/2019

Stop all of your searching: KD is the photographer for you

My husband and I couldn’t be happier with Katie and her work. We used her originally for our engagement pictures and we loved her so much that we knew she had to be our wedding photographer. Katie pays close attention to detail, she’s friendly and bubbly, and talented. She even went on a dizzy boardwalk ride with us to get the best shot!! True dedication!!! You can’t help but feel comfortable. She has a natural eye for taking pictures and that’s clear whenever you look at her portfolio.
    We love her work and would recommend her to anyone!!

Pricing

KD Photography Studios Price Rates

26 John F Kennedy Boulevard Sea Isle City, NJ, 08243

Monday- Closed Tuesday- By Appointment Wednesday- By Appointment Thursday- 10am-2pm & By Appointment Friday- 10am- 2pm // 3pm-6pm Saturday- 10am- 2pm // 3pm-6pm Sunday- 10am- 2pm // 3pm-5pm
Location of (KD Photography Studios)

Other vendors in Jersey Shore for your wedding