Scottsdale, AZ 85255 Map · Phone number

About Kaylyn Christine Hair

Hi, my name is Kaylyn and I've grown up here in Scottsdale, AZ. I'm married and have two beautiful children, Korbyn (2) and Callum (4 mo.).
I love our states natural beauty and the picturesque backdrops it offers. I've always been passionate about hair and taking care of people. Styling hair at your wedding allows me to unite these two passions and make you feel beautiful inside and out.
This day is so special, lets make your vision a reality.

Inspired by exposure to high end salons at the age of 5, I have always had a love for all shapes and all shades of hair. I admired the work stylists were doing and everyday was a new adventure. However, what left an indelible impression on me was how happy each client was when they left the salon. No matter how you came into the salon I love that I can make someone feel so special and that you can take on the world when our appointment is done. I want to bring out the beauty in each person I get the pleasure of meeting. This is my mission. I have worked at NYFW, PHXFW, SFW, many editorial shoots and have gotten the opportunity to work with celebrities and video productions. I love to make the wedding day as special as every woman wants its and achieve their dream hair they have always envisioned for their day.

"Elegance is when the inside is as beautiful as the outside" - Coco Chanel

The beautiful Bride
The beautiful Bride
img 5446 51 1972443 159181859943279

Kaylyn Christine Hair FAQ

• What is the base price for blowouts for brides?
    $ 225
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides?
    $ 200
  • What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members?
    $ 150
    $ 150
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?
    $ 275
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?
    $ 200
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?

• Scottsdale, AZ, 85255 See on map
    602-962-4232 (Phone number)
    Location of (Kaylyn Christine Hair)