AG- Photography & Styles

Chandler, AZ View map

2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

One Stop Beauty Shop- By: AG- Photography & Styles is a wedding hair and makeup business operating out of Chandler, Arizona. Led by experienced stylist Ashley, this company provides beauty services for happy couples throughout the Grand Canyon State and beyond. AG- Photography & Styles will work with you to ensure that you achieve the wedding aesthetic you have always desired.

Ashley and her team are willing to travel to your big day to style your hair and makeup. She offers consultations and trial services to make sure that you have your look sorted well in advance of your celebration. Contouring, fake lash application, and tattoo coverage are just a few of the makeup services that Ashley can perform. A range of hairstyling services is also available, such as texturing, updos, and blowouts.

• Woman-owned

What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?

$160

What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?

$85

$60

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$100

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$100

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$75

Does makeup price include false lashes?

Which of the following are included in prices?

Consultation
Trial Service

What beauty services do you offer?

Hair
Makeup

What hair services do you offer?

Blowouts
Textured Hair Styling
Updos / Styling
Hair Trial
On-Site Hair

What makeup services do you offer?

Contour Makeup
Tattoo Coverage

• Kelly
    Kelly D. Getting married on 09/03/2022

Amazing team!

I had a super small ceremony with just my husband's family and my family. They did my 86 year old grandma's make up. She recently had a stroke and one of her eyes looks like almost like a lazy eye now, and when they finished her make up you couldn't even tell! They also did my mom's hair and make up as well as my hair and make up and they did such an amazing job. Thanks to the AG team for help making my special day perfect!

AG- Photography & Styles's reply:

I am so glad Whitney and Megan were able to take such great care of you! We can’t wait for next years wedding! Thank you so much for choosing us for your special day.

-Ashley
  • Maryn
    Maryn W. Married on 10/10/2021

Book her!

Ashley is a life saver. My original makeup artist had family emergency 12 hours before my engagement photos and Ashley came to the rescue!! She was prompt and came prepared! We had never met before and I felt like I was just hanging out with a friend. As a Black woman I was nervous that we wouldn’t be able to find the correct shade of foundation and she did it in a breeze. She made me look like golden goddess I’ve always wanted to be!! Stop looking now and book Ashley!!

Maryn,

Thank you so much you're so sweet. I am so glad that I got the chance to meet and work with you. You looked stunning and your guys engagement photos turned out beautifully! I hope we can work together again for your wedding. Thank you so much for choosing me and supporting my business!
    Brittany M. Married on 09/03/2021

Absolutely amazing

AG- One Stop bridal was such an amazing team to work with. They are very accommodating and help make your wedding day a dream come true. Ashley and Whitney traveled to my wedding and were so fun to have around all morning. Whitney is a makeup goddess. My acne started to get worse a few months prior to my wedding and I was unable to get it under control before my big day. Whitney was able to cover all of it and make me feel so beautiful and confident. Ashley is all around the best and was able to make my hair vision come true! All of my bridesmaids were so happy with their hair and makeup and I would 10/10 recommended AG Bridal for your wedding day.

Brittany,

Thank you so much for your honest review! So happy that you were our giveaway winner and you and your party were a pleasure to work with as well! Everyone looked beautiful, but you my dear looked STUNNING!!❤️ Hope we can work together again soon!!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

Pricing

AG- Photography & Styles Price Rates

Team

Ashley  Grant
Ashley Grant
Master Artist/ Owner

I am the owner and lead stylist of One Stop Beauty Shop! I have 8 years if experience in the beauty industry. I absolutely love making other women feel beautiful in their own skin. I do hair, makeup, and photography! We would love to service your special day.

Whitney  Quintero
Whitney Quintero
Lead Artist

Whitney does both hair and makeup! She has been in the beauty industry for 2.5 years. She specializes in makeup. She finds her job as a makeup artist very rewarding. She got into this industry because makeup has always been a passion of hers and she loves giving clients that extra boost of confidence.

Megan Morales
Megan Morales
Team Artist

She offers both hair and makeup. She has been a competitive dancer for 7 years, therefore she has experience in hair and makeup and looks forward to expaning her knowledge in the beauty and wedding industry. She is so excited to make women feel beautiful and empowered on your special day.

Phoenix, Arizona Chandler, AZ, 85016
Location of (AG- Photography & Styles)

Other vendors in Phoenix for your wedding