Chandler, Arizona, Chandler, AZ 85286 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing
  • Deals 2

About AG- Photography & Styles

AG- Photography & Styles is a wedding hair and makeup business operating out of Chandler, Arizona. Led by experienced stylist Ashley, this company provides beauty services for happy couples throughout the Grand Canyon State and beyond. AG- Photography & Styles will work with you to ensure that you achieve the wedding aesthetic you have always desired.

Ashley is willing to travel to your big day to style your hair and makeup. She offers consultations and trial services to make sure that you have your look sorted well in advance of your celebration. Contouring, fake lash application, and tattoo coverage are just a few of the makeup services that Ashley can perform. A range of hairstyling services is also available, such as texturing, updos, and blowouts.

Follow AG- Photography & Styles on

9 Reviews for AG- Photography & Styles

• Jacqueline

Jacqueline Sophia · Getting married on 11/28/2020

Lovely experience

Ashley is INCREDIBLE! I had a last minute cancellation from the original person who was going to do my hair. I reached out to a group on Facebook asking for a hairstylist A WEEK before the wedding. Ashley kindly reached out to me, and once I saw her work I knew I wanted her for my big day!
    Ashley was flexible, kind, communicative and understanding, especially with all the last minute requests I tossed her way. Not only is Ashley a great person but she did an amazing job with my hair. I received many compliments about my hair, and my hair style lasted ALL night! I highly recommend Ashley!

Sent on 09/16/2020

AG- Photography & Styles's reply:

Jacqueline,

Thank you so much! You're so kind. I am so honored to be apart of your big day and can't wait to see your photos from the big day. I am so happy that you and your whole wedding party loved your hair! I was obsessed with it too. Hope to work again in the future with you. Thank you for choosing me and supporting my little business!

Ashley Kovarick · Married on 10/15/2020

Personable, Responsive and Professional

I could not be more thankful for Ashley! I had my hair and makeup artist cancel on me the morning of my photo shoot, I frantically reached out to anyone available via Facebook and Ashley responded almost immediately! She was able and willing to drive to my house last minute while also being 45 mins away! My hair and makeup looked exactly how I wanted it, Ashley was sweet and personable, and was also extremely passionate with my wild toddler jumping on and off my lap. I will definitely be using Ashley again!

Sent on 10/19/2020

AG- Photography & Styles's reply:

Ashley, thank you so much for choosing me! It was a pleasure to meet you and your family and I’m so happy that I was able to achieve both your hair and makeup look that you desired! Can’t wait to see how your family pics turnout! Can’t wait to work with you in the future 😊

AG- Photography & Styles Pricing

AG- Photography & Styles Price Rates

AG- Photography & Styles FAQ

• What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?
    $ 160
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?
    $ 85
    $ 60
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?
    $ 100
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?
    $ 100
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?
    $ 75
  • Does makeup price include false lashes?
  • Which of the following are included in prices?
    Consultation
    Trial Service
  • What beauty services do you offer?
    Hair
    Makeup
  • What hair services do you offer?
    Blowouts
    Textured Hair Styling
    Updos / Styling
    Hair Trial
    On-Site Hair
  • What makeup services do you offer?
    Contour Makeup
    Tattoo Coverage

2 Wedding Deals & Discounts

• AG- Photography & Styles 1
    50% OFF Deluxe Bridal Package

If you book 6 or more bridal party members to receive hair services you receive 50% off your Deluxe Bridal Package!

• AG- Photography & Styles 2
    FREE 30 Min Engagement Shoot

If you book 5 or more services with my you'll receive a free 30min engagement photo shoot!

• Chandler, Arizona Chandler, AZ, 85286 See on map
    6025131929 (Phone number)
    Location of (AG- Photography & Styles)