AG- Photography & Styles Reviews

10 Reviews for AG- Photography & Styles

• Maryn

Maryn Wood · Getting married on 10/10/2021

Book her!

Ashley is a life saver. My original makeup artist had family emergency 12 hours before my engagement photos and Ashley came to the rescue!! She was prompt and came prepared! We had never met before and I felt like I was just hanging out with a friend. As a Black woman I was nervous that we wouldn’t be able to find the correct shade of foundation and she did it in a breeze. She made me look like golden goddess I’ve always wanted to be!! Stop looking now and book Ashley!!

Sent on 10/01/2020

Maryn,

Thank you so much you're so sweet. I am so glad that I got the chance to meet and work with you. You looked stunning and your guys engagement photos turned out beautifully! I hope we can work together again for your wedding. Thank you so much for choosing me and supporting my business!
  • Jacqueline

Jacqueline Sophia · Married on 11/28/2020

Lovely experience

Ashley is INCREDIBLE! I had a last minute cancellation from the original person who was going to do my hair. I reached out to a group on Facebook asking for a hairstylist A WEEK before the wedding. Ashley kindly reached out to me, and once I saw her work I knew I wanted her for my big day!
    Ashley was flexible, kind, communicative and understanding, especially with all the last minute requests I tossed her way. Not only is Ashley a great person but she did an amazing job with my hair. I received many compliments about my hair, and my hair style lasted ALL night! I highly recommend Ashley!

Sent on 09/16/2020

Jacqueline,

Thank you so much! You're so kind. I am so honored to be apart of your big day and can't wait to see your photos from the big day. I am so happy that you and your whole wedding party loved your hair! I was obsessed with it too. Hope to work again in the future with you. Thank you for choosing me and supporting my little business!
  • Brooke

Brooke Sexton · Married on 10/16/2020

My Hair and Makeup was perfect!

Ashley was very professional along the way with answering my questions, scheduling, and of course the day of! Her pricing was just right and exactly what I was looking for - someone who does BOTH hair and makeup. I didn't realize this would be so difficult to find!

I showed her a few pictures of what look I was going for, and it turned out even better than I could have expected! I am by no means a girly girl, so I was pretty flexible with my look and left it up to her expertise. She did amazing! I would recommend her to any bride!

Sent on 11/12/2020

AG- Photography & Styles's reply:

Aww!! Thank you so much Brooke! It was so nice to finally meet you and get the chance to work with you! You looked stunning, thank you for choosing me to be apart of your big day! ❤️

Ashley Kovarick · Married on 10/15/2020

Personable, Responsive and Professional

I could not be more thankful for Ashley! I had my hair and makeup artist cancel on me the morning of my photo shoot, I frantically reached out to anyone available via Facebook and Ashley responded almost immediately! She was able and willing to drive to my house last minute while also being 45 mins away! My hair and makeup looked exactly how I wanted it, Ashley was sweet and personable, and was also extremely passionate with my wild toddler jumping on and off my lap. I will definitely be using Ashley again!

Sent on 10/19/2020

AG- Photography & Styles's reply:

Ashley, thank you so much for choosing me! It was a pleasure to meet you and your family and I’m so happy that I was able to achieve both your hair and makeup look that you desired! Can’t wait to see how your family pics turnout! Can’t wait to work with you in the future 😊
  • Kara

Kara Bownes · Married on 10/11/2020

Made Our Day!

Ashley was an incredible asset to our entire day. From hair to photography and even helping my kids during the ceremony-she was amazing. She was kind, knowledgeable in both hairstyling and photography, remained a calming influence during a stressful day, and was super patient with everyone. So happy to have found her!

Sent on 10/17/2020

AG- Photography & Styles's reply:

Thank you so much Kara! I am so happy to have been apart of your guys big day! Thank you for choosing me and entrusting that I could get the job done! You guys all looked incredible!

Lisa Gasiorowski · Married on 10/10/2020

Hair & Makeup

Good experience. I was very happy with the services I received and AG was very easy to work with.

Sent on 10/23/2020

Kelli A · Married on 10/03/2020

Absolutely amazing!

Ashely was absolutely amazing and helped me make my wedding day perfect! My hair never stays curled but my hair stayed perfect for my whole wedding day and even stayed curled the next day! Absolutely amazing.

Sent on 10/09/2020

Kelli,

Thank you so much for the review! I am so happy that your hair lasted all night! Makes me so happy to hear. You both looked stunning! Thank you for choosing me to be apart of your big day!

Nicole Reichle · Married on 11/24/2019

Bridesmaid at friends wedding

Ashley did our hair for my friends wedding. She was super friendly and professional and did my hair exactly how I wanted it. She’s amazing and I highly recommend

Sent on 07/13/2020

AG- Photography & Styles's reply:

Thank you so much Nicole! It was a pleasure meeting you and working with you! I loved the style you desired! It turned out gorgeous on you!! Hope we can work again together in the future! 😊 best of luck in your endeavors

Mckenzie Jones · Married on 04/24/2019

I didn’t have to worry about anything when I was with Ashley. She knew exactly how to interact with me and get the job done.

If you are looking for someone who is not only fun to work with but who is invested in her work, Ashley is definitely the person for you. She offered to take my prom pics and at the time was just starting but I was beyond impressed with how well the photos turned out!! She is super flexible and will engage with you when taking the pictures to ensure they turn out to be amazing!! 100% recommend Ashley to capture any special moment you might have. She knows how to ensure you feel comfortable with any of her services whether it be her hairstyles or camera work, I can guarantee you won’t be disappointed with Ashley!!

Sent on 07/11/2020

AG- Photography & Styles's reply:

Thank you so much Kenzie, it’s always a pleasure to work with you! You have the best hair and are a natural model behind the camera! :)

Ahnjellyka Wardell · Married on 08/29/2020

Wonderful experience!

Ashley was a God sent as I needed a hairstylist for my wedding very last minute! She did a wonderful job for my big day; very sweet, personable and she made sure I was happy with what she was doing.

Sent on 09/16/2020

Ahnjellyka,

Thank you so much! You're so kind! I am so happy that I had availability for your big day! You and your family were so sweet. I am so happy that I was able to meet all of you! Thank you so much for choosing me and supporting my little business.