301 E Main Street, Decatur, TX 76234 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1
  • Deals 2

About Kayla's Unique Eye Photography

Hello Bride & Groom,

Congratulations! I am so happy for you and your BIG DAY! I want to know all about your love story, but first let's talk about me as a photographer.

I am a Texas girl at heart and I love, love capturing every peice of heaven in my portraits. Let's start with the rings, can you say a little piece of love for sure. The rings symbolizes your ever lasting trust in one another. The bond that you will both share moving forward. You must trust your partner, as you did say YES! Right? These are a spec of beauty, I love capturing the rings in an artisic way for each client. Next, we have the shoes and dress. Bride kuddos for how long it took you to find your dress, it took me all day and like 20 dresses later to finally say YES to the dress. These are all pieces of the puzzle that will lead you to your very special day. If that may lead you to Vegas, make it memorable, or maybe to a barn wedding with the sunset in the background.

Now grooms we didn't forget about you, we love to capture the last moments of you with your groomsmen. These are highlights that you and your bride will look back at and smile. The suspenders you wear, the bowtie you put one, are all details that build up to one moment where you get to see the bride for the first time. This first look is the absolute breathtaking portrait I wait for. It is the time the bride walks in, and the groom looks up and smiles. You and your bride lock eye contact for the entire trip to each other. This is the moment you both have been waiting for, for a lifetime.

As a wedding photographer I have met the most amazing clients, to a point we have built a friendship from portraits. To me a portrait is to capture a moment, freeze it in time so you can relive that moment for a lifetime. Do you have a smile right now? If so, let's meet for coffee or tea. I look forward to hearing from you soon!

Kayla Jones, KUE

02 51 739085 1555772705

Photos 8 Photos
Real Weddings 22 Photos

Kayla's Unique Eye Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 850.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 1000.00
    Engagement Shoot
    Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Natural
    Photojournalism
    Traditional
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Slideshow
    Toning
    Trash The Dress
    Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums

• Kayla's Unique Eye Photography 1
    20% discount for WeddingWire couples
  • Kayla's Unique Eye Photography 2
    MILITARY THANK YOU
    We say Thank You to any active duty or Veteran by offering a 20% off any collection booked.
    Proof of service required and if you have questions please let us know.

• 301 E Main Street Decatur, TX, 76234 See on map
    By Appointment Only
    Location of (Kayla's Unique Eye Photography)