Campbell, OH 44405 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

About Kayla Keish Photography

Please visit my website for my up to date portfolio, pricing and information. Also feel free to contact me directly. Like my page on Facebook for all my flash sales and deals. -Thanks! .............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Follow Kayla Keish Photography on

1 Reviews for Kayla Keish Photography

She just did my engagement photos and did an amazing job. She made us feel relaxed and we had fun. I cant wait to see what our wedding photos look like! I know they will be amazing!

Sent on 09/01/2015

Kayla Keish Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Matted Prints, Prints, Proofs, Save the Date, Thank You Cards

• Campbell, 44405 See on map