Kay Jeweler's Outlet (Miromar Shops)

Estero, FL 33928 Map · Phone number

• Bonita La Bella Baskets
  • Diamond District
  • Dunkin's Diamonds
  • ArtAurea LLC

3 Reviews for Kay Jeweler's Outlet (Miromar Shops)

• Amy

Amy · Married on 04/21/2018

We LOVE this store! The two sisters that run the store are amazing! They work with you and are honest about how long something will take to get back to the store! We bought his ring and my engagement and wedding ring here! They have been so helpful along the way. We have also purchased several other items from them as well!

Sent on 05/03/2018

Rebecca · Married on 03/15/2015

We absolutely love KAY JEWELERS OUTLET STORE at the Miromar Outlet Shops in Estero, FL. The team of sales professionals are truly amazing and such a delight to work with. The value in the jewelry and costs cannot be beat. They remember your name everytime you come into the store and treat you with nothing but respect! We wouldn't use any other jewelery store!

Sent on 11/05/2014
  • Z

Zarela · Married on 06/06/2015

1.0

Liars! Me and my fiance went there looking for a bridal set. The sales rep we got seem nice but rude at times. We told her our budget was around 900 and she showed me this set that was very small but in our price range. She said the warranty and service were included and the set was 14k gold. When we paid she said not to worry about the number in my receipt because everything was to match our budget. We had to wait 10 days to get the ring because it needed to be resize. When I picked my ring another sales rep said one of the rings was pre-owned...which I was never told. On top in that was not even 14k gold, was 10k. To make it even worse, I paid 350 for the small ring but my receipt said was only 100, which made it harder to return for the value I actually paid. I called the store and told the manager I didnt want a pre-owned 10k gold ring because I wanted a new 14k which I was told. She told me to comeback and they were going to take care of me. She told me I need to pay the warranty which was 99 for one ring and 30 for the other one, even though I was told their jewerly already includes all warranties. They dont even give you an appraisel and dont even know the exact color if the diamonds. They are I-J which is not even great. Oh yeah, also my set was resize wrong the first time and the second time I got it was all bit up and scratched. There is even one part is smaller than the rest of the ring. Do your self a favor and dont buy from any Kay store. Just google their reviews first snd you will see what I am talking about.

Sent on 04/19/2015

• Estero, 33928 See on map
    (Phone number)
    Location of (Kay Jeweler's Outlet (Miromar Shops))