Kay Jewelers- Freehold Mall

• Frederic's Fine Jewelers
  • TwoBirch

3 Reviews for Kay Jewelers- Freehold Mall

Katie · Married on 09/14/2014

Thank you Kay Jewelers. I love my engagement ring!!! It is everything I hoped it would be and the staff was very helpful. The manager here is awesome! We are buying our wedding bands from her as well.

Sent on 01/03/2014
  • Leslie

Leslie · Married on 04/19/2014

We had an extremely disappointing experience with ANOTHER popular name jewelry store and I was engaged without a ring due to faulty workmanship when we went to Kay at the Freehold Mall. They were extremely helpful, kind, and efficient to get the same ring on my finger THAT DAY. They even worked with us to bring the price down and speeded up sizing to make up for what we had gone through even though it wasn't their fault!! We went back for wedding bands and had the same excellent service. We called to get paperwork for insurance, and were able to get it that day. They always work quickly and have never had any problems - and the ring is gorg!!

Sent on 01/20/2014
  • S&L 7/2/11

Scott · Married on 07/02/2011

Kay Jewelers was a great place to get our Wedding bands. The people there were friendly and helped us pick out the bands that are on our fingers today as a symbol that will never be forgotten. Thank you to them for helping us make our special day Fantastic!!

Scott and Lauren

Sent on 02/10/2012

• Freehold, 07728 See on map
    (Phone number)
    Location of (Kay Jewelers- Freehold Mall)