557 Route 35 The Grove, Shrewsbury, NJ 07702 Map · Phone number

About Neves Jewelers

Lee Neves, Sr. opened his first store in Woodbridge with the goal of becoming New Jersey’s most trusted family jeweler. Now over 35 years later this goal has become reality, with the addition of the Shrewsbury location. Each store is managed by a family member ensuring a personal touch and the first class service you deserve, with Lee in Woodbridge, Lee Jr. and Jennifer in Shrewsbury.

At Neves Jewelers, We offer many of the finest designer names in the jewelry and watch world including Mikimoto, Gregg Ruth, Tag Heuer and Alor are some of the few. In addition as New Jersey’s Diamond Center we have the largest selection of loose diamonds in the area as well as Bridal selections from Tacori, Verragio, Ritani, Forevermark and many more. Always on the cutting edge, introducing collections from the most popular designers.

Come in and discover the combination of a great selection of designer jewelry and Fine Swiss watches, extraordinary value and the outstanding personal service only the Neves family can provide.

Follow Neves Jewelers on

mv 7005 collection 844
214e62c0cf5c954e09f43787df5c19d0edited
c169d4e2 2b1f 404d 9c0c fe26cd03535a
Neves Jewelers
purchase any ladies wedding band at regular price
untitled design 2
imag1112

7 Reviews for Neves Jewelers

1 User photo

Neves Jewelers 1

Jillian · Getting married on 06/01/2019

Our experience with Neves jewelers has been amazing. My fiancé's step dad purchases his mom's engagement ring from Neves so they will continue to be used by family and friends. John was a total god send with helping us find the perfect ring. I didn't know what style I wanted and he helped us the whole way to make it perfect. Can't wait to go back and get our wedding bands!

Neves Jewelers 2

Jessica · Married on 10/01/2016

My husband and I purchased our wedding bands from here. We love the rings! They were great helping us pick out the perfect bands, were fast and professional. We will definitely use them again!

Brooke · Married on 07/23/2016

I was referred to Neves Jewelers by one of our groomsmen. Lee and his team exemplifies professionalism and customer service to the utmost degree! We were looking for my wedding band and I had unfortunately lost a stone out of my engagement ring, Lee took care of it for us on the spot! Without even asking. We didn't purchase the band that day but before we were in the car on the way home I knew we would be doing business with them. We called and put the order in as soon as we got home. Outstanding customer service is hard to come by, but I have found it at Neves Jewelers and will be referring everyone I know there!

Neves Jewelers FAQ

• Which of the following services do you offer? Appraisal, Cleaning, Diamond Certification, Insurance, Payment Plans, Ring Sizing, Stone Upgrades, Warranties
  • What kind of jewelry do you offer? Custom Engagement Rings, Custom Wedding Bands, Designer Engagement Rings, Designer Wedding Bands
  • What is your average turnaround time for an engagement ring? 1-2 weeks, 3-4 weeks

• 557 Route 35, The Grove Shrewsbury, 07702 See on map