Bentley Diamond

1860 Highway 35, Belmar, NJ 07719 Map · Phone number

About Bentley Diamond

Why should you have to travel outside of your community to get quality diamonds, fine jewelry, and the courteous attention you deserve? This is the question that prompted Kaz Bagheri to form Bentley Diamond Importers in 1989.

Since then Bentley Diamond Importers and Fine Jewelry has established itself as the premiere diamond headquarters in the tri-state area, and has earned a reputation for the highest standards and the lowest prices in the industry.

As direct importers, Bentley Diamond knows the history of each carefully selected diamond. We insist that each customer be educated before ever looking at a stone, so that you and your Bentley expert can jointly choose the best diamond for you.

At Bentley Diamond Importers you will receive more selection, attention, and knowledge than anywhere else in New Jersey! "More precious than our diamonds is our reputation."

27 Reviews for Bentley Diamond

1 User photo

Bentley Diamond 1
  • Lauren

Lauren · Married on 05/12/2018

My fiance got my ring at Bentley Diamond. With Joanna's help, he chose the perfect diamond and setting for me. It took about 15 minutes to get my ring sized and during that time I got to try on some wedding bands. Everyone in the store was very nice.

We got our wedding bands through Joanna and we are in love with them! GO TO BENTLEY!!

Bentley Diamond 2
  • User6140239 · 1+ year ago

My fiance and I have had a great experience at Bentley Diamond. He was very pleased with the help given and easy process of picking out and buying my engagement ring. After he popped the question, they have been great for me to meet as well! They sized my ring for me in about 15 minutes, without an appointment, at no charge. Love the cute mug and Jean Louise chocolates they also gifted me with. We will be coming back to buy our wedding bands here for sure!

• May2015bride

NIKITA · Married on 05/16/2015

My fiancé and I went to Bentley for my engagement ring. We wanted to use a sapphire from my grandmother's ring. My grandmother passed unexpectedly , and I wanted something that still made me feel like she was a part of our wedding. We worked with Rick, and he did a great job of explaining the setting that we wanted and being honest about the whole process. Since this was going to be a custom ring, we needed to find someone with a bench jeweler that had a great reputation. We were very pleased! My ring is beautiful and everyone compliments the craftsmanship and uniqueness of it. Rick also suggested using the small diamonds from my gma's ring for my wedding band! He was very thoughtful and professional and we are going to him for our wedding bands soon!

Award

Bentley Diamond FAQ

• What kind of jewelry do you offer? Custom Engagement Rings, Custom Wedding Bands, Designer Accessories, Designer Engagement Rings, Designer Wedding Bands

• 1860 Highway 35 Belmar, 07719 See on map