1860 Highway 35, Belmar, NJ 07719 Map · Phone number

About Bentley Diamond

Why should you have to travel outside of your community to get quality diamonds, fine jewelry, and the courteous attention you deserve? This is the question that prompted Kaz Bagheri to form Bentley Diamond Importers in 1989.

Since then Bentley Diamond Importers and Fine Jewelry has established itself as the premiere diamond headquarters in the tri-state area, and has earned a reputation for the highest standards and the lowest prices in the industry.

As direct importers, Bentley Diamond knows the history of each carefully selected diamond. We insist that each customer be educated before ever looking at a stone, so that you and your Bentley expert can jointly choose the best diamond for you.

At Bentley Diamond Importers you will receive more selection, attention, and knowledge than anywhere else in New Jersey! "More precious than our diamonds is our reputation."

logosmsquarejpg

Bentley Diamond 1
  • Daniel

Daniel Acquaro · Getting married on 09/01/2021

Outstanding staff

Bentley Diamond is the only place you should consider going to when looking for your next piece of jewelry. The staff is amazing, and they do their own custom work in the store. Ask for RICK ABREU, he is absolutely outstanding and helped me custom design my fiancé's engagement ring, along with explaining all the intricate details of the diamond and answering all of my questions.

Sent on 06/28/2019

Kelly · Getting married on 09/27/2019

We looked around at many jewelers for engagement rings and when we met Robert at Bentley Diamond we knew we found a match. I was having a difficult time finding the ring that I envisioned so Robert custom designed one using a digital imaging system and the split shank, pave, princess ring I always wanted came to fruition. I couldn't be happier with it and I receive daily compliments on my ring. They gave us a loyalty discount on our wedding bands and any time we need them re-sized or polished they always help us free of charge. We plan to use Bentley for all our future jewelry purchases!

Sent on 09/01/2011
  • Lauren

Lauren · Married on 05/12/2018

My fiance got my ring at Bentley Diamond. With Joanna's help, he chose the perfect diamond and setting for me. It took about 15 minutes to get my ring sized and during that time I got to try on some wedding bands. Everyone in the store was very nice.

We got our wedding bands through Joanna and we are in love with them! GO TO BENTLEY!!

Sent on 08/24/2017
    Bentley Diamond 2

Award

Bentley Diamond FAQ

• What kind of jewelry do you offer? Custom Engagement Rings, Custom Wedding Bands, Designer Accessories, Designer Engagement Rings, Designer Wedding Bands

• 1860 Highway 35 Belmar, 07719 See on map