Kaushay & Co. Events

Lehi, UT View map Visit website
$4,500 Package Price

$4,500 Package Price

Kaushay & Co. Events is a wedding and special event planning company operating out of Lehi, Utah. This business specializes in planning and designing colorful, luxury weddings for couples who want a memorable event that goes beyond the pretty details. They strive to provide their clients with a seamless and enjoyable planning experience, allowing them to truly enjoy their long-awaited wedding once all the preparations have finished. The team takes a collaborative approach to every event by combining their clients' vision with their expertise.

The team at Kaushay & Co. Events offers a wide range of services for their cherished clients. Their packages include varying levels of service, allowing you to choose from full-service planning and design, partial planning, or month-of coordination, depending on your preferences. The team will work with you to ensure that your ceremony, reception, and rehearsal dinner run smoothly.

• Black-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$2,500

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$4,500

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$7,100

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$250

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Day-of Coordination
Event Design
Full Planning
Partial Planning
Timelines
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Destination
Eco-Friendly
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

1 + Event Assistants
illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Elianna Married on 07/27/2019

Professional, friendly, knowledgeable

As soon as Kaushay pulled open spreadsheets comparing pricing and products I knew I was in good hands. When she created organized notes of her, my, and my husband's responsibilities to complete by our next meeting, I felt much more in control of planning the biggest event of my life so far. I knew my preferences, needs, and concerns were not only being heard, but also addressed.

As a hands on bride, I felt like I could enjoy setting things up and meeting caterers etc., but I also felt comfortable in my delegations and trusting Kaushay with what needed to be picked up and transported to the venue. I got to do all the fun stuff and Kaushay made sure everything and everyone was right where they needed to be!

I would recommend Kaushay as a wedding planner to couples who are easy going, or detail oriented. Couples who know what they want, or dont even know what their options are. Any and everyone who wants to be as hands on or hands off as they want. I only have fond memories of my wedding, and I know without a doubt that is because Kaushay was behind the scenes making sure every detail was exactly right.

Kaushay is patient and always available for questions, concerns, and walking you through the process of planning a wedding. It is super overwhelming as there are so many different options and so many people and feelings involved. Having a third party to objectively plan details with was the most helpful resource I ever could have invested in for my big day. I could focus on the fun, and not have to stress about details even though I am by nature a planner and a worrier. Kaushay is everything I could have asked for in a wedding planner!
illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Deals

Kaushay & Co. Events 1
Exclusive

. Lehi, UT, 84043

Tuesday - Friday: 9:00AM - 6:00PM Saturday: By Appointment Only Sunday - Monday: Closed
Location of (Kaushay & Co. Events)

Other vendors in Salt Lake City for your wedding