Bedford, IN 47421 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 7
  • Pricing
  • Deals 1

About Katie Meiser Photography

I was in your shoes not to long ago. The buzz of planning a wedding is a rush. You've got vendors to book and people to invite. Your to do list may grow long. I love serving my brides from the very beginning. Helping them have a stress free experience. With my expertise and your authenticity, we can create images that will last far beyond when the party is over. A Kate B Bride knows exactly what she wants- what she deserves. Let me show you just how fun it can be!

Located in Bedford, Indiana

Katie Meiser Photography 6
Katie Meiser Photography 7

Cassidy Gross · Married on 06/22/2019

Our Wedding Day

Katie Bottorff Photography is the best of the best! Our day ran so smoothly with the help of Kate and the awesome check list she put together. Kate & Arie were able to capture the most important aspects of our wedding with many more that we didn’t even think of. When it was time for them to go, Kate ran back inside after she found the perfect piece of light to do our “golden hour” pictures. I’ve had the opportunity of being in many of my friends weddings and these two have been some of my favorite photographers to work with!

Sent on 08/12/2019

Jamah · Married on 02/09/2019

Such a personal photographer

Katie and Arie were wonderful! Starting with our engagement pictures, I knew she would be a great fit with her bubbly personality and telling us how to pose, the pictures turned out great. Our wedding day was stress-free with her help and, with wedding being in February, our outside pictures were done quickly so we didn't freeze. I am sooo happy with how the pictures turned out and how many we have. She gives a big bang for the buck!

Sent on 03/03/2019

Katie Meiser Photography's reply:

Awe thank you so much Jamah! Your looks & personalities defiantly helped in the finished product!! Your wedding day was so much fun!

Rebecca Pierce · Married on 12/15/2018

She was spectacular!

Katie and Arie did a spectacular job of capturing our perfect day! She was so organized and had everything planned so I could just focus on enjoying the day. Group pictures were a breeze and we actually finished quite a bit before the ceremony which left us time to relax and visit. I am overjoyed with my experience and could not recommend enough!

Sent on 01/02/2019
    Katie Meiser Photography 14
    Katie Meiser Photography 15
    Katie Meiser Photography 16

Katie Meiser Photography's reply:

Thank you oh so much Rebecca!

Katie Meiser Photography Pricing

Katie Meiser Photography Price Rates

Katie Meiser Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,000.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Natural, Traditional
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Digital Files, Proofs, Save the Date

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Katie Meiser Photography 1
    Engagement Session

I believe that it's one of the most important parts of the entire process, I’d love to gift you a complimentary engagement session when you book a wedding experience with me that can be used any time between when book you with us and your wedding date.

• Bedford, IN, 47421 See on map