Katie Meiser Photography

• Photos & Videos 8
  • Pricing
  • Deals 1

About Katie Meiser Photography

I was in your shoes not to long ago. The buzz of planning a wedding is a rush. You've got vendors to book and people to invite. Your to do list may grow long. I love serving my brides from the very beginning. Helping them have a stress free experience. With my expertise and your authenticity, we can create images that will last far beyond when the party is over. A Kate B Bride knows exactly what she wants- what she deserves. Let me show you just how fun it can be!

Located in Bedford, Indiana

Katie Meiser Photography 6
Katie Meiser Photography 7

Jamah · Married on 02/09/2019

Such a personal photographer

Katie and Arie were wonderful! Starting with our engagement pictures, I knew she would be a great fit with her bubbly personality and telling us how to pose, the pictures turned out great. Our wedding day was stress-free with her help and, with wedding being in February, our outside pictures were done quickly so we didn't freeze. I am sooo happy with how the pictures turned out and how many we have. She gives a big bang for the buck!

Sent on 03/05/2019

Katie Meiser Photography's reply:

Awe thank you so much Jamah! Your looks & personalities defiantly helped in the finished product!! Your wedding day was so much fun!

Rebecca Pierce · Married on 12/15/2018

She was spectacular!

Katie and Arie did a spectacular job of capturing our perfect day! She was so organized and had everything planned so I could just focus on enjoying the day. Group pictures were a breeze and we actually finished quite a bit before the ceremony which left us time to relax and visit. I am overjoyed with my experience and could not recommend enough!

Sent on 01/03/2019
    Katie Meiser Photography 14
    Katie Meiser Photography 15
    Katie Meiser Photography 16

Katie Meiser Photography's reply:

Thank you oh so much Rebecca!
  • Kristan

Kristan · Married on 10/20/2018

Beautiful Photos and Stress-Free Experience

We are so ecstatic about our wedding photos from Katie! She was super easy to work with and really looked out for our best interests. She asked us questions about what we like and which pictures would be the most important to us; more than anything else, we wanted to make sure we had lots of pictures with our families. We had a pretty big wedding party so trying to corral lots of people and keep things moving could have been really difficult, but Katie was great about keeping with the timeline and keeping things organized so that she could get plenty of family pictures. At the same time, she encouraged everyone to have fun and kept things light-hearted. As two people who really do not enjoy getting our pictures taken, we truly appreciated that and posing for pictures was one of our favorite parts of the day! The turnaround time was insanely fast – we were shocked to receive our pictures back so quickly and we had so many beautiful photos to look at. We were fortunate enough to have both Katie and Arie taking photos for us. They captured all the best moments and emotions from our wedding day and truly went above and beyond. We can look back at these photos years from now and feel like we're reliving it from beginning to end. So many of our family and friends have complimented our photos and spoke highly of Katie and Arie’s work. We can’t recommend them enough!

Sent on 11/06/2018

Katie Meiser Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for blessing us with these kind words Kristan!! Arie and I are honored to have had such a big part in your day!

Katie Meiser Photography Pricing

Katie Meiser Photography Price Rates

Katie Meiser Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,000.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Natural, Traditional
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Digital Files, Proofs, Save the Date

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Katie Meiser Photography 1
    Engagement Session

I believe that it's one of the most important parts of the entire process, I’d love to gift you a complimentary engagement session when you book a wedding experience with me that can be used any time between when book you with us and your wedding date.

• Bedford, 47421 See on map