Indigo Beauty Collective

Nashville, TN View map

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Based in Nashville, Indigo Beauty Collective is a team of expert artists providing on-site, luxury bridal and event beauty services.

Our owner Katie-Laine Thornton has 16+ years of experience and is an expert in the beauty industry. She created Indigo Beauty Collective for the light-hearted, the discerning, the eclectic. We believe that makeup + hair styling should empower you to feel like the most polished, radiant version of yourself.

We are passionate about offering non-toxic makeup + hair options and desire to provide high-performing products with a consideration for the planet. We look for beauty products that are safe, sustainable, and highly effective, and use them as often as we can without compromising quality or performance. We are also actively trying to improve in this area and have made it our goal to continue to move toward a non-toxic and sustainable future.

At Indigo Beauty Collective, we are committed to serving people from all walks of life. As an inclusive company, we value uniqueness and work to celebrate your individuality. In order to provide the best experience for you, we match you with an artist that we feel will best bring your vision to life!

• Woman-owned

Does makeup price include false lashes?

Which of the following are included in prices?

Consultation
Travel Fee

What beauty services do you offer?

Body Art
Consultations
Group Services
Hair
Makeup
Men's Grooming
Mult. Stylists

What hair services do you offer?

Updos / Styling
Hair Trial
On-Site Hair

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Melina P. Married on 08/20/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

The best choice you can make!

I wholeheartedly, hands-down, no-questions-asked recommend Indigo Beauty Collective for your event! They did the hair and make up for me, my mom, and all my bridesmaids for my wedding and they did an INCREDIBLE job!

First of all, they're so well organized and were a dream to work with logistically. The portal they have makes it really easy to communicate with their whole team, send payments, etc. and they always got back to me really quickly.

Cat did my hair and make up trial before my engagement photos and not only did she do an amazing job, but she asked for feedback after to see if there was anything I wanted to change for my wedding day. When she arrived on my wedding day to do my hair and make up she pulled up a note on her phone that had photos from my trial as well as notes on the feedback I had given which made everything on the day-of so smooth!

They sent over a schedule for the day as well as preparation tips a few weeks in advance to make sure that everyone was ready and the morning could go off without a hitch.

Cat, Kinsey, and Amanda were at my hotel suite for 4 hours the morning of the wedding and did hair and make up for 8, including the bride and mother of the bride. They were all so sweet and lovely to hang out with and did a great job making sure everyone got exactly the look they were hoping for. They built in time for touch-ups for at the end so even those who had their hair and makeup done first were looking perfect and fresh as we left for the wedding.

It must have been over 100 degrees in the tent where the wedding ceremony took place and we were standing in direct sunlight, so all of us were sweating a ton during the ceremony. But somehow all of our hair and make up looked PERFECT the whole time!

I could not be happier with my whole experience with Indigo Beauty Collective. I highly recommend them!!
  • Erika
    Erika L. Married on 06/24/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

From KC to Nashville - Indigo Beauty Collective was the right choice!

I am from Kansas City but my fiancé and I wanted a wedding in Nashville on June 24, 2022. I am 44 year old so I am not your typical bride. I wanted someone that understood that I didn’t want to be overdone with make up on my big day but still wanted to look beautiful. I reached out to Indigo Beauty Collective and set up a consult via zoom. The whole process was very easy and Indigo was very responsive. The make up artist/hair stylist I was paired with was Cat. From the moment that I started speaking with her I knew that I had made the right choice, even if we weren’t actually going to meet until the day of the wedding, she put all my worries at ease. Cat showed up promptly to my hotel and was ready to get started. I can't imagine a better hair and makeup artist to have for one's special occasion, especially one's wedding, than Cat. She was kind, thoughtful, knowledgeable, artful, and a true professional. With her attention to detail and artistic touch, she made sure I looked like the best version of myself. I truly felt so beautiful but not overdone in any way, I don’t wear a lot of makeup typically and I never do fake eyelashes, Cat made sure that she did just the right amount of everything, so I still felt natural. Lastly, she also did my hair and she matched my pictures that I had given her 100%. My closest friends, family and especially my new husband were blown away by how amazing both my hair and make up were. It was 100 degrees on my wedding day and we had an outdoor ceremony and my hair and make up lasted the entire day and through our reception perfectly. Thank you, Cat with Indigo Beauty Collective, for making this 44 year old bride feel beautiful and special on the greatest day of my life.
    Elizabeth C. Married on 06/17/2022

Absolutely phenomenal!

WOW! Let me just say, I am so grateful that we went with Indigo Beauty Collective for our wedding hair and makeup. Cat and Kinsey made the morning of the wedding so relaxed and fun! They did a phenomenal job on everyone's look and highlighted everyone's natural beauty! It was the perfect look for the big day! They were both so kind, professional, and helpful- not to mention incredibly talented! My trial run with Cat was very helpful and we had a blast chatting- I was sad when it was over! I now consider Cat a friend and am trying to find a reason for her to do my hair/makeup again- haha! I felt so beautiful and my look lasted the entire day and night- I was sad to take my hair down/makeup off at the end of the night. I would highly recommend Indigo Beauty Collective to anyone who has need for hair/makeup artists for any event.
  • illustration stars

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner

Kate Anthony Photography Kate Anthony Photography Wedding Photographers

Katie-Laine is the bomb! Not only is her makeup + hair work absolutely flawless and natural-looking (and eco friendly!) but she also brings a calm, prepared, happy energy to the table which is exactly what you’ll want/need on the morning of! If you want to look like the most beautiful version of yourself without looking overdone, this.is.your.girl.

Abigail Volkmann Photography Abigail Volkmann Photography Wedding Photographers

Katie-Laine Thornton Make up is the best and most amazing make up artist you can hire! Choosing Katie-Laine Thornton for your wedding day will be the best decisions you can make!

Wilde Company Wilde Company Wedding Photographers

I can't say enough good things about Katie-Laine! Her work is absolutely amazing, she works in a very efficient and timely manner, and she is such pleasure to be around!

425 Church Street Nashville, TN, 37219
Location of (Indigo Beauty Collective)

Other vendors in Nashville for your wedding