Indigo Beauty Collective Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner

Kate K. Married on 07/24/2021

Could not have asked for better!!

WOW!!! Katie-Laine and her team her just WOW! From the bridal hair and makeup trail to communicating beforehand to the day of, I could not have asked for a better team on my wedding day. They were professional, on time, very clean and listened to what I want while offering advice as well. You will not be disappointed with booking them.
  • Madeline
    Madeline S. Married on 05/08/2021

Dream Team!

Everyone at Indigo Beauty was so amazing. Very prompt in their communication and with their proposals. Great pricing and the work speaks for itself. I loved my hair and makeup for the day of and my bridesmaids looked incredible! They showed up on time and always made sure to keep me informed throughout the months leading up to the wedding. Nichole did a wonderful job!!!!! Can't recommend enough.
  • Lauren
    Lauren W. Married on 01/16/2021

Winter Wedding

I would absolutely recommend Indigo Beauty Collective for Hair and Makeup. They were quick to respond and answer questions. Cat is who I worked with for hair and makeup for my wedding. I don’t think I have ever felt so beautiful! Cat is also super fun and sweet to work with. :)

Indigo Beauty Collective's reply:

Lauren, you were so great to work with and we absolutely loved being part of your wedding! Thanks so much for having us!
  • Sarah
    Sarah Married on 10/24/2020

Simply the Best Experience!

Katie-Laine is simply amazing! I was first drawn to her because she was one of the only artists in the area who advertised using cleaner makeup products, which is a biggie for me, and I loved her style. I didn't realize just how much I would come to love her. Katie-Laine, in the middle of ever-changing COVID restrictions talked to me on the phone (out of state bride) for an hour just answering my questions and concerns around hiring vendors in such a turbulent time. She not only worked with my small budget, but she also made sure to get me in for a trial several weeks ahead of our wedding, booking that around my ability to get to Tennessee. I always appreciated her genuine, friendly personality and how quickly she or her assistant would get back to me. Even when I changed and added services several times, they were both so pleasant to work with. My trial went AMAZING. She had my make-up and hair put together exactly the way I had hoped for. I actually couldn't stop looking in the mirror because it was so perfect and still felt like me. I felt like I was just visiting my normal hairstylist back home with how much fun we had chatting during the trial. On my wedding day, Katie-Laine was so sweet to not only do my hair and makeup, but my mom and best friend's as well, the best friend being added on the day of our wedding since we didn't know if she was going to make it. She was delightful to talk to, and really made all three of us feel beautiful. The products she used stayed all day, despite the crazy rain and cold weather, and everything looks amazing in our photos! I'd 100% use her again!
    Emily Married on 10/12/2019

Highly Recommended

Having the opportunity to meet and work with Katie-Laine was one of the most positive and enjoyable aspects of my wedding. Not only is she an amazing make-up and hair artist, she is also a kind, gentle person that really set the tone for a relaxing day of getting ready. Her philosophy towards make-up ensures that you truly look like the best version of yourself and everyone in my bridal party looked gorgeous on the big day. It truly was a pleasure to have Katie-Laine as part of my wedding team.

Indigo Beauty Collective's reply:

Thank you so much, Emily! I loved working with you and getting to know you! Thanks so much for having us!
  • Alex
    Alex Married on 10/05/2019

Great Tips & Great Makeup

Katie-Lane was a shoo in for makeup and hair on my wedding day after trailing her work for our engagement pictures. The makeup and hair turned out perfect, while she gave me some really great tips along the way.
  • Paula
    Paula M. Married on 07/07/2019

You’ll look like your already beautiful self!

Katie-Laine was the second makeup artist I tried for my wedding. The first person just painted over my face, and I didn’t look like myself. My friends agreed and helped me find Katie-Laine. She did an amazing job highlighting my natural features, and it doesn’t look like I’m wearing a ton of makeup in photos! I don’t wear makeup normally so this was really important to me. She did a fabulous job with my bridesmaids’ hair as well. She’s easy to talk to, which is important if you’re sitting in a chair for a couple hours. :) Thank you, Katie-Laine!

Indigo Beauty Collective's reply:

Thank you so much, Paula! I had such a great time with you - thanks so much for having me! You're an absolute delight!
  • Sarah
    Sarah F. Married on 06/02/2019

Highly recommend!

I loved working with Katie-Laine for my wedding hair and makeup. From my trial run to day-of, she nailed it, and was so easy and fun to work with. And I so appreciated her flexibility with a few last-minute hair and makeup additions from the wedding party. I highly recommend Katie-Laine, whether for a wedding or other event!

Indigo Beauty Collective's reply:

Thank you so much, Sarah! You were a total dream to work with and I appreciate you so much! Thank you for having us!
    Allyssa Married on 05/26/2019

Love Katie-Laine!

I am so happy I hired Katie-Laine for hair and MU on my wedding day. She demonstrated an incredible talent for making all my bridesmaids and me look and feel our most beautiful. As a testament to her talent: my MOH is notorious for redoing her own MU after the artist has gone, but Katie-Laine was the first ever where she was so happy that she did not change a single thing. Katie-Laine and her team were also an absolute joy to be around. Highly recommend!

Indigo Beauty Collective's reply:

Thank you so much, Allyssa! You and your bridal party were such a dream! I loved your MOH, too, and I'm so glad she was happy with her makeup!
  • Jacqueline
    Jacqueline Married on 11/10/2018

Amazing in every aspect possible!

I am so, so grateful for Katie-Laine! You know when you meet people and you just click? I clicked with Katie-Laine immediately! She was originally recommended to me by my calligrapher from a recent photoshoot they did together, and I'm so glad that she was! She is so patient, kind, and easy-going. And on your wedding day/rehearsal dinner (she did my rehearsal makeup/hair as well!) you want someone that's going to make you feel calm, like everything is going smoothly, and all the while reminding you that you look amazing and everyone is going to be blown away, plus all the other confidence boosting sayings:) Not only is she an incredible person, but her talent is UNMATCHED! As someone who rarely feels like the prettiest one in the room, she made me feel and look more special than I have felt in years. I didn't even know how to describe what I was looking for during our consultation. I mumbled a few descriptions, showed her some Pinterest pictures and POOF! she delivers FLAWLESSLY! I have no doubt in my mind that she can achieve any look you throw at her, and I wouldn't hesitate to work with her, or recommend her for any other jobs in the future. Thank you so, so much Katie-Laine!
    Kayleann Married on 11/04/2018

Wedding/Nov 4

Love love love Katie and Mallory!!!!!! Mallory was so amazing and sweet! She made me and my bridesmaids and mom look gorgeous!

Indigo Beauty Collective's reply:

Thank you so much, Kayleann! We loved working with you - thanks for having us as part of your day!
    Sara Married on 09/22/2018
    Katie-Laine was amazing! Not only is she super kind and charming, but she's also very good at her job- it's clear she's been in the beauty industry for many years. She and her team did an excellent job giving my 6 bridesmaids and I the polished yet soft look we wanted without being overdone. She also recommended a few makeup and skincare techniques that I plan to permanently add to my routine. Could not recommend her enough!

Indigo Beauty Collective's reply:

Thank you so much, Sara! We had the such a great time with you and your bridesmaids! Thank you so much for having us as part of your day!
    Lauren Married on 09/08/2018
    I couldn't be happier that I found Katie-Laine for hair and makeup for my August wedding. I was looking for someone who was just as into clean beauty as I was and I enjoyed learning some tricks and products from Katie during our trial run! Katie and her team did an amazing job with me, my 9 bridesmaids, flower girl, and mom! It was a long morning of getting ready but they were so energetic, truly want you to look your best (take direction well), and everyone was glowing from the inside out once everything was all over. Thank you so much!

Indigo Beauty Collective's reply:

Thank you so much, Lauren! My team is still talking about how much they loved your choices for hair and makeup! I loved working with you! I can't wait to see your photos!
    Skye Married on 08/11/2018
    Katie-Laine did my makeup for my wedding, which was an EXTREMELY hot and humid August outdoor wedding and my wedding, and my bridesmaids makeup and hair didn’t bulge or mess up at all! We all still looked flawless at the end of the night despite the heat!!! She is so sweet and understanding and really does listen in order to achieve the ultimate look that you want! What I love so much about Katie-Laine is that she makes you look so so natural while still looking so darn gorgeous. Nowadays in the makeup industry, so many artists just cake that makeup on which is just unflattering (especially for outdoor weddings) but Katie-Laine kept me and my girls looking more on the natural side which just wore beautifully the entire night! Hands down would reccomend her for ANYTHING!!!

Indigo Beauty Collective's reply:

Skye, you are a delight! We had such a good time with you and your bridal party! I am so glad to hear everything held up so well! Looking forward to seeing your photos!
    Kristin Married on 06/02/2018
    I am so glad to have used Katie-Laine for hair and makeup, she did a wonderful job and was so nice to work with! I loved the hair and make-up and felt so beautiful on my wedding day. As someone who doesn't wear much make up normally I still felt comfortable and beautiful in full make-up. Thank you so much!

Indigo Beauty Collective's reply:

It was such a delight working with you, Kristin! Thank you so much!
    Lacy Event on: 05/27/2018
    My photographer actually referred me to Katie. I absolutely love her! She listened to what I wanted and got ideas from my Pinterest page to come up with hair and makeup that took my breath away. My hair and make-up didn't budge an inch during an hour and a half engagement session outside in the heat, humidity and rain. I highly recommend her.
    Elizabeth Married on 05/19/2018
    Katie-Laine did a fantastic job with hair and makeup for the bridesmaids, mothers and me. She knows her stuff and is organized and responsive. Most importantly, she took the time to get to know me and helped me create a look that reflected my personality. On my wedding day, I looked and felt like myself. I would absolutely recommend Katie-Laine and her team.

Indigo Beauty Collective's reply:

Thank you, Elizabeth! I loved working with you and your bridal party!!!
    Megan Married on 02/02/2018
    Katie-Lane is a DELIGHT to work with. I was fortunate to meet her years ago, and she has been apart of so many big events or big nights out since. When it came to planning my wedding she was the one vendor I knew to call instantly. She responds quickly, and can be counted on. More than anything Katie-Laine takes the time to really understand what you want and need. Even when you are like me an incapable of articulating. She asked several questions, guided me through, and has gone out of her way to ensure I've been comfortable at every step and decision! Again- she is a complete delight to work with, and I will continue to keep her on speed dial for all my make-up and hair needs!

Indigo Beauty Collective's reply:

Thank you! It's always a pleasure working with you!
    Brandy Married on 12/02/2017
    Katie-Laine was incredible!! She was a joy to work with and was very accommodating for the trial run and the day of the wedding. It was extremely convenient to have her come to our wedding venue and made the day a breeze. She was very professional and did a beautiful job on both my hair and makeup. I highly recommend.

Indigo Beauty Collective's reply:

Thank you, Brandy! I loved working with you!
    Amanda Married on 10/14/2017
    Katie-Laine is the sweetest, most amazing make up artist. She made me and my bridesmaids feel so beautiful, which made my wedding day that much more special.

Indigo Beauty Collective's reply:

Thank you so much, Amanda! It was such a delight to be part of your wedding!
    Jillian Married on 09/23/2017
    Katie-Laine was amazing!!! So sweet and personable and made me feel so comfortable and not nervous while getting my makeup done! I felt like a model on my wedding day and all of my bridesmaids loved her as well!! I definitely recommend her for anyone needing to get special makeup done for any event! And I know who I’ll call in the future for my makeup needs!!

Indigo Beauty Collective's reply:

Thank you so much! Loved working with you and your bridesmaids!
    Mccall Married on 07/15/2017
    I was lucky enough to have found and hired Katie as a makeup artist for my wedding. Katie was professional and timely as she worked on mine and my bridesmaids makeup. Katie listened attentively and was able to provide us makeup that looks beautiful in pictures but still gave the natural look we all desired. I highly recommend booking Katie for your next event!

Indigo Beauty Collective's reply:

Thank you so much, McCall! I loved working with you and your bridesmaids!!!
  • Alejandra
    Alejandra Married on 07/08/2017
    Ms. Katie was so professional, very understanding of my needs and my opinion, when the trial for hair failed (my hair did not wanted to stay curled) she offered an extra hair trial and have a plan B in case my hair decided against curls lol, makeup and hair were flawless for over 8 hours, she is definitely an artist I would recommend!!

Indigo Beauty Collective's reply:

Thank you so much, Alejandra! I loved working with you!!!
    Amy Married on 05/13/2017
    I was absolutely thrilled working with Katie-Laine. She did an AMAZING job. I am new to Nashville and coming from NYC, had my pick when I needed my make-up done. I first went to someone else in Nashville and was disappointed, then someone suggested KLT - and I couldn't have been happier. First, I did a trial with her and not only is she an incredibly talented make-up artist, she is an absolutely lovely person and such a joy to work with. Then on my big day, she did make-up for me, my mom and my sister and we were all thrilled. She's the best.
    Kellie Married on 04/08/2017
    Absolutely wonderful to work with!! We couldn't have asked for anyone better!!

Indigo Beauty Collective's reply:

Thank you so much, Kellie! You guys were a delightful group to work with!