Sarasota, FL 34236 Map · Phone number

About Katie Beyer Photography

Katie lives in Bradenton, Florida, and provides photographic coverage to the surrounding areas of Florida's west coast from Venice to Tampa.

As a promising young fashion photographer and artist in New York City in 2003, Katie realized that she missed her large loving family and capturing all or their moments together as she had since she first got her hands on her mom's Polaroid as a 7-year old.

When Katie returned to her family in Florida later that year to launch Katie Beyer Photography, she found that everything she had learned as a professional photographer had complemented her natural knack for connecting with people and capturing family moments. Shooting photos of families and family events immediately felt like home.

Now she is lucky enough to have started a family of her own and has an adorable 4-year old son Cody, and 10 month old daughter Kalen who are a constant reminder to her that life is precious. And that every photo should feel like a little slice of a moment printed on paper that can bring you back every time you pick it up, whether its days or decades from now. A kiss, a smile, a wink, a laugh, seeing your husband for the first time as you walk down the aisle, your grandparents dancing at the reception -- Katie's photos capture those vibrant, bigger than life feelings that we live for and hold so dear.

She loves her job and is the consummate professional and would love to be able to record your special day.

Follow Katie Beyer Photography on

• Declaration Photography
  • Jasmine Yab Photography
  • Studio 1415

25 Reviews for Katie Beyer Photography

Kristin · Married on 02/22/2020

Perfect memories of our perfect day!

Katie was absolutely phenomenal to work with! We hired her to take our engagement photos a year prior to our wedding and they were also spectacular. I planned my Sarasota, FL wedding all the way from New Mexico and Katie was extremely prompt with email responses, too!

The photos from our wedding day are everything I imaged they would be and more. Katie came with lots of ideas based off of my photo preferences to have beautiful veil shots and took the photos of my dreams! She captured every moment of our wedding flawlessly and we were so comfortable being ourselves in front of the camera. We chose not to have a videographer because we knew that Katie's photos would provide the same effect of being in the moment. I would highly recommend Katie to anyone planning a wedding in the Sarasota area!!!

Sent on 04/07/2020

We're from Iowa, I hired Katie Beyer to take out Longboat Key, FL beach pictures.......they're amazing! Katie did a great job! She was on time, very helpful! I definitely would hire Katie again if needed! Love, Love our pictures!

Sent on 01/17/2016

Tamika · Married on 05/31/2015

Katie NAILED it. Seriously, I can't say enough about the quality of our photos. We wanted edgy/artistic and that's exactly what she did. Even the posed photos, which I'm usually not a fan of are artistic. We are obsessed with our photos and so is everyone else. INCREDIBLE. She was so reasonably priced too... I could have paid more because these photos are just outstanding. Excellent.

Sent on 07/04/2015

Katie Beyer Photography FAQ

• What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Photojournalism
    Traditional
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Custom Graphics
    High-Res Images
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Digital Files
    Flush Mount
    Matted Prints
    Prints

• West Florida DJ Wedding DJs

We have worked many weddings over the years with Katie. She is super-talented, has amazing style, and her lighthearted, bubbly personality will have you smiling ear-to-ear throughout your entire wedding day!

• A Victorian Bride Hair & Makeup Design Team Wedding Hair & Makeup

Katie is a top notch photograper. I have worked with Katie for awhile now both on Weddings and other photo shoots. Katie is fun and very easy to work with.

• Rev. Georgeann Butler Wedding Officiants

I have worked with Katie on many occasions, and her images speak for themselves. One look at her images, and you will know she is the one for you!

• Sarasota, 34236 See on map
    9412090080 (Phone number)
    9417083379 (Other Phone Number)
    Monday - Sundary: 9:30a.m.– 8:00 p.m. Hours vary by event
    Location of (Katie Beyer Photography)