Katie and Jenn Weddings

Fort Collins, CO View map Visit website

Katie and Jenn Weddings is a wedding photography company based out of Fort Collins, Colorado. Owners and photographers Katie and Jenn are honored to be a part of couples’ momentous occasions and work diligently to capture their love story accurately. They collaborate closely with couples, offering support throughout the planning process as well as ensuring a comfortable and natural photography experience on the day.

Katie and Kenn Weddings offers a number of services to ensure that the vision you have for your wedding photography can be fulfilled. Working together seamlessly, this duo will capture both the pivotal events and intimate moments of your day. Using a traditional, natural approach, the team will document expertly posed scenes as well as the candid moments throughout your event. As well as receiving your finished images in the form of high-resolution digital files, your photographs will be made available in the form of:

• Prints
  • Albums
  • Canvas prints
  • Save-the-date cards
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2000

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
High-Res Images
Multi. Locations
One Event / Day
Slideshow
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Natural
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
One Event / Day
Second Shooter
Slideshow
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Save the Date

• Ashley
    Ashley Getting married on 10/11/2021

Creative and Prepared!

"I had the best time working with Katie and Jenn. Both were so kind and welcoming. They put so much thought and work into the shoot. I was so happy to see the final photos and I definitely recommend them."
  • Mary
    Mary Married on 03/06/2020

Cherished memories

Katie and Jenn are AMAZING! They made us feel so comfortable while planning the wedding, and on the day of! Katie and Jenn took what I wanted (poses, back drops etc) and made it happen, and some greats shots they already had lined up. They took posed shots and candid! (Which really are awesome) During our reception, they took some of my FAVORITE shots of my friends and family. During your wedding, it’s hard to remember everything (you kind of “black out” because there's so much going on). But after looking at Katie and Jenn's photos, I can relive the most important day of my life and see how much fun all the guests, myself, and my husband had! I can’t recommend Katie and Jenn Weddings enough. YOU WON’T be disappointed!!
    Mikaila A. Married on 03/01/2020

Professional and fun!

Katie and Jenn did a great job with our wedding photos. They were easy to work with, professional, and fun!! We loved how our pictures turned out. Thank you so much!

Katie and Jenn Weddings's reply:

Thank you! We loved working with you both and you looked absolutely stunning as the snow was falling. Thank you for your willingness to adventure in the canyon during many different weather changes!

Pricing

Katie and Jenn Weddings Price Rates

Team

Katie & Jenn
Katie & Jenn
photographers/owners

Meet Katie:

Hello!! I can’t think of anything more beautiful to photograph in the world then 2 people in love!! There is something remarkable about it and to capture that love on my camera and provide those memories for my clients brings me joy. Photography has been a passion of mine for over 7 years’ now and I’ve been all over Northern Colorado taking portraits of people. When I’m not working on my photography you can find me outdoors with my family, running my four kids (yes, I have 4 children) around town, and constantly growing and learning about my faith. It would truly be a pleasure to work with you and your fiancé!!

Meet Jenn:

“What I most like about photography is the moment that you can’t anticipate. You have to be constantly watching for it, ready to welcome the unexpected.” ~Martine Franck

Turning my passion of photography into a profession is a true blessing. For me, it’s capturing those authentic moments, emotion, and context that motivates my work. My photography style is a blend of capturing genuine documentary moments with classic portraiture. I strive for our time together to be relaxed, fun, and organic and for my clients to walk-away with photographs and memories to cherish for a lifetime. I have lived in Northern Colorado for 15 years and try to escape to the mountains with my husband and two boys any opportunity we can get! Aside from photography, I love everything that has to do with food; collecting and sharing recipes, traveling and experiencing new cuisines, and sitting down at a table with family and friends for hours enjoying a wonderful meal. That’s what it’s all about for me; family, friends, my faith, and finding the joy in all of the little things.

Photography has allowed me to capture all of the invaluable memories, chapters, seasons, and milestones of my life. Marriage is a momentous occasion that I love and support ​and I would be honored to share with you my joy and art of photography during one of the most special times in your lives.

1406 Salem Street Fort Collins, CO, 80525
970-516-2347
Location of (Katie and Jenn Weddings)

Katie and Jenn Weddings frequently asked questions

What photography services does Katie and Jenn Weddings include in the starting price?

Katie and Jenn Weddings includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • High-Res Images
  • Multi. Locations
  • One Event / Day
  • Slideshow
  • Digital Files

What photography styles does Katie and Jenn Weddings offer?

Katie and Jenn Weddings offers the following photography styles:
  • Natural
  • Traditional

What photography services does Katie and Jenn Weddings offer?

Katie and Jenn Weddings offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • One Event / Day
  • Second Shooter
  • Slideshow
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Katie and Jenn Weddings offer for wedding events?

Katie and Jenn Weddings offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Canvas
  • Digital Files
  • Flush Mount
  • Matted Prints
  • Prints
  • Save the Date

What percentage of users recommend Katie and Jenn Weddings and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Katie and Jenn Weddings is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Denver for your wedding