Brightling Way, Nutley, NJ 27540 Map · Phone number

About Kathryn Rei Photography LLC

Hi! I'm Kathryn! I'm a wedding photographer serving the Triangle area and am the choice photographer for thoughtful couples planning timeless romantic celebrations. I wholeheartedly believe that joyful, authentic wedding photographs are created when couples and their wedding photographer just "click" - It's the personal connection that allows for authentic images of the moments you want to remember forever. I value a soft, joyful, romantic aesthetic in my imagery and am known to provide a positive, calm, and joyful experience for my couples.

Every Kathryn Rei Wedding Collection (Starts at $4,400) includes a complimentary engagement session and an online gallery of high resolution images for printing and sharing on social media. Additional product packages including luxury heirloom albums and professional prints and canvases are available.

I am currently booking 2021-2022 weddings. You can also reach me by visiting my website and filling out the contact form so that I can better serve you. I can't wait to hear from you!

Follow Kathryn Rei Photography LLC on

Gorgeous faultline cake
Gorgeous faultline cake
It's all in the details!
It's all in the details!
Ride of in antique style!
Ride of in antique style!
Spot the blackberries
A quiet moment
kathryn rei nj photographer bride portrait 52 51 1944003 158326762451809

4 Reviews for Kathryn Rei Photography LLC

Catherine A. · Married on 11/13/2020

Forever our family photographer!

Kathryn took my maternity pictures last year which turned out so beautiful so I knew that she would be taking our family portraits for our Christmas cards this year. Our photos with our son turned out so amazing &we had such a fun time! The quality of her photos are STUNNING and we look forward to all the beautiful moments that she will continue to capture of my family!

Sent on 02/13/2020
  • Khomotjo

Khomotjo M. · Married on 12/20/2019

Professional and Reliable

Kathryn is an amazing woman of God. I loved and appreciated working with her. She is honest, reliable and respond in a timely manner. She is great at what she does and her pictures are beautiful! My family and I had a beautiful session with her. She has great ideas about poses. I love how patient she is. I love the quality of her work . But most importantly, I love that she is the woman of her words. She wants her clients happy and satisfied.

Sent on 02/21/2020
  • W

Wendoly V. · Married on 11/23/2019

One of a kind!

From the moment we booked Kathryn we knew she was different and that we were in for a one of a kind customer experience.

Last year, before going in for a planned C-section with our second daughter, I contacted Kathryn about doing an in home family portrait session with our newborn and toddler. She was not only quick to respond but she put our family at the heart of every thought and question she asked us in preparation for the session.

I wasn’t sure if booking a session two weeks post c-section was the best thing to do, but the moment Kathryn arrived she put all my worries and insecurities at ease. She was timely, warm, gracious, flexible, great with our toddler and newborn and so so patient with all of us! It was quickly evident that our session was coming from a place of love and passion.

We’ve had family pictures taken before with other photographers and, I have to be honest, I never left those sessions thinking “those pictures are going to be amazing”. With Kathryn, it was different, she had complete control of our family, providing clear directions throughout the session without overly directing. I knew she captured a few frame worthy shots. We felt so completely taken care of by her and our pictures? Well... they are absolutely stunning. She captured our family chaos so so beautifully. The only problem is we can’t decide which ones to get framed!

Kathryn, thank you!! You captured such a precious time in our lives and we are forever grateful.

Sent on 02/14/2020

Kathryn Rei Photography LLC's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind review! I loved working with your sweet family! Your session was so much fun!

Kathryn Rei Photography LLC FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 4200
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    2nd Shooter
    High-Res Images
    One Event / Day
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 4200
    2nd Shooter
    Slideshow
    Albums
    Digital Files
    Matted Prints
    Save the Date
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Traditional
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Destination / Travel
    High-Res Images
    Multi. Locations
    Second Shooter
    Slideshow
    Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Proofs
    Save the Date

• Brightling Way Nutley, NJ, 27540 See on map
    (Phone number)
    Location of (Kathryn Rei Photography LLC)

Kathryn Rei Photography LLC frequently asked questions

What photography services does Kathryn Rei Photography LLC include in the starting price?

Kathryn Rei Photography LLC includes the following photography services in the starting price:

• 2nd Shooter
  • High-Res Images
  • One Event / Day

What photography services does Kathryn Rei Photography LLC include in their most popular wedding package?

Kathryn Rei Photography LLC includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:

• 2nd Shooter
  • Slideshow
  • Albums
  • Digital Files
  • Matted Prints
  • Save the Date

What photography styles does Kathryn Rei Photography LLC offer?

Kathryn Rei Photography LLC offers the following photography styles:

• Traditional

What photography services does Kathryn Rei Photography LLC offer?

Kathryn Rei Photography LLC offers the following photography services for weddings:

• Additional Hours
  • Destination / Travel
  • High-Res Images
  • Liability Insurance
  • Multi. Locations
  • Second Shooter
  • Slideshow
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Kathryn Rei Photography LLC offer for wedding events?

Kathryn Rei Photography LLC offers the following photography materials for weddings:

• Albums
  • Canvas
  • Digital Files
  • Matted Prints
  • Prints
  • Proofs
  • Save the Date

What percentage of users recommend Kathryn Rei Photography LLC and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Kathryn Rei Photography LLC is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.