12405 Cutler Ridge Drive, Richmond, VA 23238 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $10,000
Availability Check your date
  • Real Weddings 3

About Katelyn James Photography

Fun, fresh, inspired! Katelyn James Photography is based out of Richmond, VA and is available for Worldwide travel! I love my brides! I love weddings! and I LOVE capturing LOVE!!! For more information and pretty pictures, you can check The Blog! :

greg and kate wedding 5224

• Real Weddings 86

29 Reviews for Katelyn James Photography

Veronica Yang · Married on 09/15/2018

Worth Every Penny!

Christina's expertise, knowledge, and overall experience for our wedding was beyond anything we could have dreamed of. It was so reassuring entering our wedding day knowing we were working with someone we trusted to capture all of our special moments in a beautiful, joyful, and timeless way. Having Christina beside us on our big day was one of the most memorable parts of our entire wedding -- besides actually getting married, of course! Everyone was blown away by their professionalism and how fun they were to be around and work with. Even my family members who are normally camera-shy were so impressed with how at ease they felt with her. I can't believe I have such beautiful photos to show my grandchildren decades from now. Christina was worth everything we invested and more. She is the truly best of the best and we cannot recommend her enough!!!

Lindsey · Married on 04/22/2017

Katelyn and her husband, Michael are without a doubt the most amazing photography team. From our first e-mail, they treated us like we were the only couple on their schedule. Our engagement shoot was one of the BEST dates my husband and I have ever had. It doesn't even feel like we were taking pictures. They made our entire family and wedding party comfortable on our big day, and gave us the most beautiful images that will last forever. Cannot recommend Katelyn James Photography enough!!!!

• Megan

Megan · Married on 05/29/2016

Katelyn's expertise, knowledge, and overall experience for our wedding was beyond anything we could have dreamed of. It was so reassuring entering our wedding day knowing we were working with someone who would capture all of our special moments in a beautiful, joyful, and timeless way. Having Katelyn and Michael there beside us on our big day was one of the most memorable parts of our entire wedding. Everyone was blown away by their professionalism and how fun they were to be around and work with. I can't believe I have such beautiful photos to show my grandchildren decades from now. Katelyn was worth everything we invested and more. She is the truly best of the best!!!

Katelyn James Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 7,800.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 10,000.00
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Contemporary
  • What photography services do you offer? Liability Insurance
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files

Real Weddings

• Transformations Artistry
    Transformations Artistry Wedding Hair & Makeup

Katelyn is the best in the business! Her photos are colorful, romantic, clean, and attractive, and she possesses such a joyful, exuberant aura. When she walks in the room, she immediately puts everyone at ease (and coming from a fellow wedding vendor, that is a God-send) and is confident and well-trained in her craft!

• Big Ray & the Kool Kats
    Big Ray & the Kool Kats Wedding Bands

We most recently had the occasion to work alongside Katelyn at a Congressional County Club wedding. The Hora was a huge part of the festivities - it was lively and crowded and still Katelyn captured the moments in both a gorgeous and authentic way. Her portraits from the evening are dynamic and striking, warm, joyful and amazingly well composed. Definitely some of our favorite wedding shots from this year.

• Y-it Entertainment
    Y-it Entertainment Wedding DJs

Katelyn takes amazing photo's and is crazy easy to work with. I watched her organize a large bridal party and get photo's in during a short time while the rain had stopped. It was tough day outside for photo's and she made every moment count for that wedding couple. From a DJ point of view Katelyn was easy to work with. Always on top of things. I never had to go hunt for a photographer to get things going for the evening. The next day she had a few photo's already to share with the bride and groom and they were simply amazing. You're in good hands with Katelyn!

• 12405 Cutler Ridge Drive Richmond, 23238 See on map