Wilmington, NC 28401 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $4,100
Availability Check your date

About Kate Supa Photography

Hello there!

Thanks for stopping by and checking us out! We would LOVE to work with you on your upcoming wedding or event. A little bit about Kate Supa? I absolutely love LOVE, people in love and making you feel at home and 100% comfortable in front of the camera. I always shoot in natural light until I haveee to break out that flash, everyone looks better in that beautiful natural light and I want you to see the best version of you when I get you those photos back.

When it comes to your wedding, the photos are what you're going to have to look back on and I want them to take you rightttt back to the moment.  I'm there with you through the whole planning process and help make sure that the most important day in your life goes as smooth as possible.

You don't need to worry about those picture Pinterest boards because I take care of all of the posing and will make sure that YOU are that picture on Pinterest that everyone wants.  Shoot me an email (katelynsupa@gmail.com) and let's talk details over coffee and plan your perfectttt day!

Follow Kate Supa Photography on

cb62ee13a7df4566 1447014810864 fortfisherengagement 9
05 310005

24 Reviews for Kate Supa Photography

• User4599234

Kate was awesome. I was a in a wedding she shot. Very courteous and thoughtful. Indulged is in some cheesy pic and knew the perfect angle. She captured the day perfectly.
    Would highly recommend her to any one in that area looking for a wonderful photog!

Sent on 12/09/2014
  • Rachel

Rachel Needham · Married on 11/09/2019

She is amazing!

Kate's photography is amazing and she is also just a sweet, caring person! I did engagements, bridal portraits, and wedding day with her! Love her style and she really made both me and my husband feel at ease!

Sent on 12/28/2019
  • Brandice

Brandice · Married on 08/02/2019

Kate Supa Photography is the best!!!

Oh my goodness, I don't even know where to start. Kate is INCREDIBLE. She is not only the sweetest person ever, but her work is amazing. She was so responsive and helpful from our engagement pictures all the way through the wedding and even after the wedding. She helped me with picking out outfits for my engagement pictures, and gave the best recommendations on wedding details and vendors!

Kate went above and beyond to make sure I got all of the perfect shots that I wanted on our wedding day. It was my dream to have wedding pictures taken on the beach even though we had a short timeline to do so. Kate was so quick and got the most beautiful shots on the beach, they are my fave!!!

I think something so important to note, because not every photograph has this ability, is how fast Kate is!! Her turnaround time absolutely blew my mind. She took a million wedding pictures, and every single one of them were incredible.. and she sent me all of our pictures in under 2 weeks! Unheard of!!! Seriously, Kate Supa is so incredible, sweet and fun. I know that anytime my husband and I want pictures taken in the future, we will be calling her!!

Sent on 08/27/2019

• Wilmington, NC, 28401 See on map
    (Phone number)
    Location of (Kate Supa Photography)

Kate Supa Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Kate Supa Photography include in the starting price?

Kate Supa Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:

• 2nd Shooter
  • High-Res Images

What photography services does Kate Supa Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Kate Supa Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:

• 2nd Shooter
  • Engagement Shoot
  • High-Res Images

What photography styles does Kate Supa Photography offer?

Kate Supa Photography offers the following photography styles:

• Photojournalism

What photography services does Kate Supa Photography offer?

Kate Supa Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:

• Liability Insurance
  • Second Shooter
  • Trash The Dress
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Kate Supa Photography offer for wedding events?

Kate Supa Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:

• Albums
  • Canvas
  • Prints

What percentage of users recommend Kate Supa Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Kate Supa Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.