Wilmington, NC 28401 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $4,100
Availability Check your date

About Kate Supa Photography

Hello there!

Thanks for stopping by and checking us out! We would LOVE to work with you on your upcoming wedding or event. A little bit about Kate Supa? I absolutely love LOVE, people in love and making you feel at home and 100% comfortable in front of the camera. I always shoot in natural light until I haveee to break out that flash, everyone looks better in that beautiful natural light and I want you to see the best version of you when I get you those photos back.

When it comes to your wedding, the photos are what you're going to have to look back on and I want them to take you rightttt back to the moment. I'm there with you through the whole planning process and help make sure that the most important day in your life goes as smooth as possible.

You don't need to worry about those picture Pinterest boards because I take care of all of the posing and will make sure that YOU are that picture on Pinterest that everyone wants. Shoot me an email (katelynsupa@gmail.com) and let's talk details over coffee and plan your perfectttt day!

Follow Kate Supa Photography on

Kate Supa Photography 6
Kate Supa Photography 7
  • Brandice

Brandice · Married on 08/02/2019

Kate Supa Photography is the best!!!

Oh my goodness, I don't even know where to start. Kate is INCREDIBLE. She is not only the sweetest person ever, but her work is amazing. She was so responsive and helpful from our engagement pictures all the way through the wedding and even after the wedding. She helped me with picking out outfits for my engagement pictures, and gave the best recommendations on wedding details and vendors!

Kate went above and beyond to make sure I got all of the perfect shots that I wanted on our wedding day. It was my dream to have wedding pictures taken on the beach even though we had a short timeline to do so. Kate was so quick and got the most beautiful shots on the beach, they are my fave!!!

I think something so important to note, because not every photograph has this ability, is how fast Kate is!! Her turnaround time absolutely blew my mind. She took a million wedding pictures, and every single one of them were incredible.. and she sent me all of our pictures in under 2 weeks! Unheard of!!! Seriously, Kate Supa is so incredible, sweet and fun. I know that anytime my husband and I want pictures taken in the future, we will be calling her!!

Sent on 08/27/2019

Nichole · Married on 05/25/2019

Wrightsville Manor Wedding

Kate is AMAZING to work with. From our engagement pictures to our wedding...she is the perfect photographer. She made us feel so comfortable taking pictures. She is so fun to work with and her work is unbelievable. Her pictures are so natural and in the moment. On my wedding day she made sure everything was perfect and made sure we had every single picture that we wanted. Everyone was talking about how amazing she was on the wedding day. She is extremely accommodating and is amazing at her job. You won't regret booking her!!

Sent on 05/30/2019

Sarah · Married on 11/03/2018

Not only is Kate is such a fun, energetic photographer, but she has an eye for fabulous and tasteful photos.

Sent on 12/09/2014