Seattle, WA 98115 Map · Phone number

About Kate Price Photography

A northwest native, I call Seattle home. I feel so fortunate to live and work in such a beautiful corner of the world. At a very young age, photography fascinated me with it's ability to capture life's moments. This amazing journey has been filled with adventures, I do's, laughter and love. My job is my passion -- I think it's the best gig in the world!

Follow Kate Price Photography on

Kate Price Photography 5
Kate Price Photography 6
Kate Price Photography 7

Blaire · Married on 07/21/2018

Kate Price as our photographer was everything we could have dreamed of and more for our wedding day + wedding journey. Choosing a photographer is one of the most impactful, important decisions of the wedding process. Choose Kate; it will make your life SO much easier. She is incredibly organized and diligent in the planning process, super easy to communicate with, and was extremely impressive during the wedding day. She did a ton of scouting of the venue to find the best shots, and she got to know all of our family and bridal party's names, which helped move our pre-ceremony photos along efficiently.

We decided to purchase the package that included the engagement shoot. It gave us the opportunity to get to know Kate on a personal level, and gave us all a chance to get to know each others' styles before the wedding. Our engagement photos were beautiful, which made us so excited for our wedding day. We also used Kate for the first 2 hours of our rehearsal dinner celebration and so glad we did. It gave her the opportunity to meet some of our family and break the ice before the big day.

Her photos are stunning. Specifically in outdoor venues, she has this magical ability to capture the scene. We literally could not recommend Kate any higher. We cannot wait to use Kate Price for all of our family photos throughout life. Thank you KATE!

Sent on 09/29/2018
    Kate Price Photography 12
    Kate Price Photography 13
    Kate Price Photography 14

Lauren · Married on 07/14/2018

You will never regret the decision to hire Kate as your wedding photographer! Kate is extremely organized, hard working, efficient, and fun. She worked extensively with me on my wedding timeline to make sure that our day flowed smoothly. Kate is very good with managing large groups of people. Our bridal party was 18 people (+ some getting ready champagne). It could have been very chaotic, but Kate was so efficient in directing everyone while getting the best shots. We were in constant communication throughout the day in regards to what my husband and I valued. People say that there are at least 3 things that usually go wrong on your wedding day... I can honestly say that nothing really did go wrong, and I truly owe that to Kate!

Kate goes above and beyond. She took extra time to go scout our different locations to ensure that we got the best photographs possible for every weather scenario (You never know with July in Seattle!). She completed our wedding photos in a very short amount of time and delivered them in the most thoughtful way. She is very fun and someone you would want to spend a lot of time with on your special day. Highly recommend Kate!!

Sent on 08/29/2018
    Kate Price Photography 19
    Kate Price Photography 20
    Kate Price Photography 21

Nikki · Married on 05/19/2018

I think photographer is the most important vendor you'll hire for your wedding, and hiring Kate was the best (and first) planning decision my husband and I made. Your photographer is there to capture all of the most important and intimate moments of the day and Kate always made us feel so comfortable and at ease. The photos are better than I could have ever dreamed up and I will cherish them forever!

I had a great day-of coordination team, but still trusted Kate's input and suggestions around our timeline and what to build in for photos and best time of day for portraits. She is thoughtful when scouting locations and has a great eye.

Not only do we love Kate's style of photography and the finished images, she is so kind, fun, energetic, and professional. We did an engagement session with Kate and flew her down to shoot our destination wedding weekend. Thank you, Kate. I can't wait to work with you again in the future for other family photos.

Sent on 06/22/2018

Kate Price Photography FAQ

• What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, Second Shooter

• Eternal Knot Weddings
    Eternal Knot Weddings Wedding Planners

Kate knows how to truly capture the moment in her photos. She's extremely organized and always sticks to the day of schedule. She's flexible and extremely friendly. She brings a second photographer with her to events so that she can document every special moment. Great lady to work with!