Kate Lovering Photography

Kate Lovering Photography

About Kate Lovering Photography

Preserving your most important memories

I have always loved working with people and listening to their stories. Before studying photojournalism at the Rochester Institute of Technology I supported people with disabilities at their jobs and in their homes. After getting my degree I worked as a freelancer for several newspapers and second shot weddings for other photographers for 3 years before taking on my own weddings.

As a photojournalist I make photos that tell your story. I focus on natural emotion. I look for all of the funny, sweet, joyful, and tearful moments that show what it felt like to be there. Posed portraits for the wedding party, family, and couple are kept to a minimum so that you can enjoy being present with your guests and enjoy your wedding.

Categories: Wedding Photographer

Regions serviced: Albany

Follow Kate Lovering Photography on

4 Reviews for Kate Lovering Photography

Kate really captures all those natural moments so well, which allows you to just relax and enjoy your day with all your friends and family!

Profile Picture Charmaine, 2/27/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Kate went above and beyond our expectations as our wedding photographer. Stunning photos that captured so many special moments and cherished the details of our autumn afternoon. So easy to talk to and coordinate with -- she fit seamlessly into our day and was a true delight to work with.

Profile Picture Lauren, 10/4/14, 1 Review

1 AWARD

Events

Sand Lake, NY 12153   See On Map
201-602-1525 (phone)
Kate Lovering Photography is a wedding photographer from the New York Capital District servicing weddings throughout the local area, including Hudson Valley, Western New York, and New Jersey. Kate Lovering Photography is a professional photographer that has been part of the Upstate NY wedding industry since 2013 specializing in photojournalistic weddings.