Raleigh, NC 27545 Map · Phone number

About Kate Higgins Photography

There is nothing like the amazing day when two people pledge their hearts to one another and become one, and I'm blessed to be able to document that incredibly sacred moment for my couples. I love what I do, and capturing the love of others for them to cherish and pass down that beautiful imagery for generations to come. I am able to record your first moments as husband and wife, the begging of that next chapter and the new family you are now creating. This beautiful fact is not lost on me, and it's an honor to serve my couples the very best I can on that very special day.

If you would like to know a little more about me feel free to visit my website!!

Follow Kate Higgins Photography on

mt airy wedding 5 of 133 51 1016353 1557098283

3 Reviews for Kate Higgins Photography

Kristi Lane · Married on 07/27/2019

Pick Kate, Pick Kate!

Kate made our engagement shoot an absolute breeze! We had a quick turnaround time from selecting her to the day-of, and during that time she managed to send us a descriptive guide on what to wear, how to style my hair and makeup, how to color scheme my fiance (and the kids, since they were in a couple pictures). She answered a bazillion questions, and showed up early to our appointment with all the supplies we'd need. We had some silliness, a wardrobe malfunction, and maneuvering around tons of other people people at the location, but the shoot only took about an hour, and literally EVERY picture turned out fantastic! The hardest part of the process was figuring out which picture to use for our wedding invitations! My wedding day is coming up soon, and she's been so great answering questions on props, makeup, timing, shot lists, and angles. I'm so excited for our big day, and appreciate that I can rest assured that (at least on the picture front) everything is going to go off without a hitch!

Sent on 05/17/2019

Amanda Russell Ribaudo · Married on 07/05/2019

Amazing Photographer!

Amazing Photographer!
    Katherine has been so much fun to work with and she does an amazing job! I cannot say enough great things about her! We have had two family sessions with her now (6 adults and 2 kids for each) and both times went great. She is easy going, super nice and interacted great with the kids! She responds very quickly to all questions and her turnaround time is fantastic. The only problem I have is trying to decide on which pictures to get (which is an awesome problem to have!) As long as she is taking pictures, she will be our photographer!!

Sent on 05/07/2019

Caitlin Osborne · Married on 12/08/2015

Highly recommend - wonderful Photographer & person!

We LOVED our photos that Kate took for us! We were so nervous with a wild little boy, thinking how will we ever get a normal shot, but Kate worked her magic! So thankful for the beautiful photos we will cherish for years. Highly recommend & we will definitely be using her again. Thank you so much, Kate - your photography skills are untouchable!

Sent on 05/07/2019

Kate Higgins Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 1100.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    Engagement Shoot
    High-Res Images
    One Event / Day
    Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Natural
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    One Event / Day
    Second Shooter
    Trash The Dress
    Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Canvas
    Digital Files
    Matted Prints
    Prints
    Save the Date

• Raleigh, NC, 27545 See on map
    919-819-6329 (Phone number)
    Location of (Kate Higgins Photography)