Murrieta, CA 92562 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $2,800
Availability Check your date

About Kate Garcia Weddings

THIS IS IT! You're getting MARRIED! If only my couples knew how excited I get for their wedding, they might think I'm crazy. But it's true, I dooooo! (heh.. get it? I do?) I get the honor of being apart of one of the most important and intimate moments in your life! Gaahhh! I will always get goosebumps from how thankful I am to capture these incredible memories. You'll find me out on the dance floor rockin' some amateur dance moves while getting that picture of the best man as he has his tie around his head. But you'll also find me bawling my eyes out during your vows because #allthefeels. I live for these moments, and if you value memories that evoke passion, love and laughter every time you look at them, then give me a hollaaa!! Because I do too. (see what I did there) :)

Follow Kate Garcia Weddings on

9 Reviews for Kate Garcia Weddings

• Samantha

Samantha · Married on 10/19/2019

Kate Garcia = Best Photographer Ever

This review is long overdue, but wanted to take the time to highlight it all because Kate was literally the best photographer for our wedding day. She is extremely talented, professional and so much fun! Honestly, when we saw her website, I was like I want to be friends with this girl. Immediately her website gives you a sense of the fun, bubbly personality she radiates and then the photos/her portfolio are so beautiful and showcase her amazing talent that we were hooked from the start. Leading up to the day, she was super helpful and responsive. She even helped us narrow down where to get ready by providing her photography eye on which options would look best for bride versus groom. We felt super confident going into our wedding day knowing that she would be there to capture it. When the day came, she arrived on time and promptly got to work. She grabbed our rings, vows, accessories and started shooting detail shots while we were still getting ready. Throughout the day, she was the ultimate superstar. She provided the perfect amount of direction while making everything feel so organic, candid and still got those essential shots that you need too like cake-cutting, first dance, etc. She also made sure we got to stop by our favorite local coffeeshop to get some photos there and she even climbed up in the bushes to get the right shot. A true testament to her commitment! Our wedding party, family, friends and wedding coordinator all kept telling us during our big day how amazing she was, so before we saw any photos, we continued to be reassured in our photographer choice. Lastly, she joined us on the dance floor, and we snapped some pics with each other there. Seriously, she’s so much fun. As the night started to slow down, she even sent us a few edits of photos from the day so we could have them as a teaser of what was to come. They were stunning and continued our excitement with having her as our photographer.

When we got our gallery at our one-month anniversary, we were blown away. We could not believe how many amazing photos we got. We received over 1,200 images and each one was UNREAL. There was such a wide variety of options and choosing which ones to print and share was and still is near impossible. We love them all!

If you’re curious about how much time to book, we booked her for 10 hours and this was the perfect amount for us. It allowed us to get tons of getting ready photos, first looks, family photos, wedding party, etc., all before our event which was from 5-10 pm. She was able to get creative, we weren’t rushed at all, and we got so many different looks/textures/locations to work with.

All and all, we cannot recommend Kate enough. She will give you life-lasting memories and capture your big day in the best way possible. Make the best decision for your wedding and book your girl, Kate Garcia Weddings!

Sent on 03/17/2020
  • Stephanie

Stephanie · Married on 02/09/2019

The one photographer to rule them all!

WOWWIE WOW WOW! Man oh man, where do I start with how to describe the crazy, awesome-sauce photography powers that emanate from Kate? Kate is a phenomenal photographer and I was so blessed to have her for our engagement and wedding photos. Finding a great photographer was my top priority for the wedding planning phase and I was lucky enough to come across Kate via Instagram. What stood out to me with Kate was how real and genuine her photos looked while still making the clients look damn good. I’m not partial to the over-exposed resolution and 100% super-posed type wedding photos that I noticed were saturating the wedding market. I wanted a photographer that could help me feel like I was right back in that moment of when the picture was snapped. The ability to bring out that realness requires true talent and Kate is the embodiment of that. She is photo Jesus. And on top of her exceptional skills, she has a bomb personality as well. Her dad jokes and her natural ability to make you feel comfortable looking lovey-dovey for the camera are things you want and will get from her. I love the way she markets herself because that is the real her and her work speaks for itself. You would be lucky as heck if she could take your photos for you so stop your searching, she’s the one.

Sent on 06/29/2019
  • DesertFox

Rebecca · Married on 03/17/2018

What an amazing photographer and person!! Katelyn is absolutely the best choice I could have ever made regarding hiring vendors. She is packed full of experience and creativity! She is wonderfully positive and is very knowledgeable about various situations. She goes above and beyond for you and is quick to respond and give her advice. All I can say is she is literally the best at what she does. We FULLY intend to hire her for our family portraits for many years to come. Would not recommend any one else for their wedding photography.

Sent on 03/21/2018

Kate Garcia Weddings FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 1800.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    2nd Shooter
    High-Res Images
    Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 2800
    2nd Shooter
    Add'l Hours
    Engagement Shoot
    Canvas
    Prints
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Engagement Shoot
    Second Shooter
    Trash The Dress
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Canvas
    Prints

• Murrieta, CA, 92562 See on map
    Location of (Kate Garcia Weddings)