Serving all of So. California, Corona, CA 92879 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 12

About Imagery Concepts Photography

Troy & Marjorie. We are Imagery Concepts, a husband & wife team uniquely offering a dual perspective with an exciting blend of romantic, candid, and photojournalistic qualities. There is no way to truly convey our personality, creativity, talent, and experience with only these few words and images. Our clients come to us by referral only. Referrals from other clients and vendors that love what we do. If we didn't impress them, we wouldn't be here. It's that simple!

We love what we do and choose to do nothing else. Our passion and excitement for what we do is best shared in person. We are always here for you at 800 IC PHOTO. We look forward to hearing from you!

You can also visit us on Instagram & Facebook (Imagery Concepts).

For us, it's personal...

weddingha stormy beginning to a happily ever after

• Videos 1

10 Reviews for Imagery Concepts Photography

Janelle · Married on 06/27/2017

Troy and Majorie, you both could not have been more awesome to work with - you two are not only among the finest talented professionals I've worked with, but just a blast to actually get to know on a personal level! So much talent, such a great experience, you two stopped at nothing to make our pictures looked visually perfect. A thank you can never do justice, but from the bottom of both Kent and my hearts, thank you!

If anyone is looking for the highest caliber photographers who has an eye for not just the small details, they did an AMAZING job! You will NOT go wrong with them. They're the easiest to work with too - hearts of gold. Thanks again

Sent on 06/15/2017
  • Linda

Linda · Married on 05/26/2017

My wedding isn't until next year, and this week we have our engagement session scheduled. But so far we are really excited to work with Marjorie & Troy. From the first meeting, Marjorie was so nice and welcoming. There wasn't any uncomfortable 1st meeting feelings. the cookies were a great bonus as well. I love that fact that photography isn't a hobby for them, it is there passion. I'm sure just looking at any of their photos you can tell how much they love it. I remember when I was looking at different venues and pictures online, I kept seeing a certain style of photos that I was just in love with. They were so dreamy and romantic. I just didn't think to ask who the photos were taken by. When I finally found my venue is the same day that I found out who the photographers were. I was so excited. We scheduled a appointment with Marjorie a couple days later, and then we got the process started with them a few days after that.

Sent on 10/25/2015

Matthew · Married on 05/17/2014

We go married two weeks ago and over the past year we have gotten to know troy and Marjorie, they are super professional all the pictures they take are amazing we loved them. I would recommend these wonderful people to anyone who wants some amazing photos on their most special day!

Sent on 05/28/2014

Imagery Concepts Photography FAQ

• What photography services do you offer? Custom Graphics, Engagement Shoot, Liability Insurance
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Prints, Proofs

• Rickety Swank Vintage Rentals & Industrial Farm Tables
    Rickety Swank Vintage Rentals & Industrial Farm Tables Wedding Rentals

What an incredible duo.. talented, professional, sweet and fun! Their images speak for themselves!

• Enchanted Forest Weddings
    Enchanted Forest Weddings Park & Outdoor Weddings

Marjorie and Troy are the consummate professionals. Their attention to detail combined with their creative genius result in images, whether still or in video, that capture the essence of each couple. And they consistently surprise us with unique images of Enchanted Forest that instill wonder in others who are fortunate enough to see them.

• Music Man Event Professionals
    Music Man Event Professionals Wedding DJs

Working with Imagery Concepts is amazing! Troy and Marjorie not only have a great eye and capture amazing photographs but they always really care about the happiness of the clients. oh, and make sure you try Marjorie's Chocolate Chip cookies :)

• Serving all of So. California Corona, 92879 See on map