Kate Garcia Weddings Reviews

Kate Garcia Weddings 4
Kate Garcia Weddings 5
  • Stephanie

Stephanie · Married on 02/09/2019

The one photographer to rule them all!

WOWWIE WOW WOW! Man oh man, where do I start with how to describe the crazy, awesome-sauce photography powers that emanate from Kate? Kate is a phenomenal photographer and I was so blessed to have her for our engagement and wedding photos. Finding a great photographer was my top priority for the wedding planning phase and I was lucky enough to come across Kate via Instagram. What stood out to me with Kate was how real and genuine her photos looked while still making the clients look damn good. I’m not partial to the over-exposed resolution and 100% super-posed type wedding photos that I noticed were saturating the wedding market. I wanted a photographer that could help me feel like I was right back in that moment of when the picture was snapped. The ability to bring out that realness requires true talent and Kate is the embodiment of that. She is photo Jesus. And on top of her exceptional skills, she has a bomb personality as well. Her dad jokes and her natural ability to make you feel comfortable looking lovey-dovey for the camera are things you want and will get from her. I love the way she markets herself because that is the real her and her work speaks for itself. You would be lucky as heck if she could take your photos for you so stop your searching, she’s the one.

Kate Garcia Weddings 6
    Kate Garcia Weddings 7
    Kate Garcia Weddings 8
    Sent on 06/29/2019
  • DesertFox

Rebecca · Married on 03/17/2018

What an amazing photographer and person!! Katelyn is absolutely the best choice I could have ever made regarding hiring vendors. She is packed full of experience and creativity! She is wonderfully positive and is very knowledgeable about various situations. She goes above and beyond for you and is quick to respond and give her advice. All I can say is she is literally the best at what she does. We FULLY intend to hire her for our family portraits for many years to come. Would not recommend any one else for their wedding photography.

Sent on 03/21/2018
  • soontobeMarchi!

reina · Married on 11/19/2017

If you want an amazing photographer who will take the time to get to know you and understand your vision, who is super cool and does impeccable work, Kate is your girl. SHE IS JUST AMAZING! She has a beautiful, fun, artistic soul, and she's the real deal. From the very first time I met her, I knew that she was going to capture all of the magic of my wedding. She went above an beyond with making sure we had great spots for photos, helped capture the special moments with my family and bridal party, and made my husband and I look like celebrities in our photos. Her prices are completely fair and her work is just perfection. She is an amazing person, super professional and her passion comes through in her photos. If you want awesome photos, go see Kate!

Kate Garcia Weddings 9
    Kate Garcia Weddings 10
    Kate Garcia Weddings 11
    Sent on 12/08/2017

Cynthea · Married on 06/03/2017

I don't even know where to start about how satisfied and GRATEFUL I am to have gotten Katelyn to do my wedding. Her and I knew each other prior to me booking her but not really personally it was more through work. I followed her through social media and seen how great of a photographer she was already. While planning my wedding and searching for a photographer, in the back of my mind I always wanted her but didn't really want to "get work involved". Then I found out she was leaving work to pursue her company and passion, photography. I was low-key sooo excited because then I knew I could have her if she said yes ?? I didn't want her just because I knew her. I wanted her because I knew (and seen) how genuine and passionate she was about what she does. She truly does love it you guys. Even with the curb balls that were thrown at her throughout the day (and there were a few lol) Katelyn and her assistant (I forgot her name please forgive me) still went above and beyond my expectations. I had no doubt that I was going to be happy with my results. She captured so many raw moments I was im tears! They were amazing... And so is Katelyn and her assistant. These girls are killer! Book her now before it's too late! So glad I got to get when I did :)

Sent on 07/16/2017

Reylena · Married on 04/08/2017

Ok brides, this girl is no joke! She is passionate, flexible and extremely creative. She understood my style and was able to work with all my bridesmaids, groomsmen, and family members very well. Honestly, once you meet her you will see how much she loves her work and truly cares for the couple. I couldn't have been happier with my photos, some of our friends are already wanting to book her. I have no doubt that she will capture your big day perfectly, plus she is affordable which is wonderful!

Sent on 05/02/2017

Andrea · Married on 06/25/2016

Katelyn is really flexible and fun to work with. Her work is always outstanding and breathtaking. She always brings satisfaction to her customers.

Sent on 07/24/2016

Megan · Married on 05/22/2016

She did a beautiful job with our wedding. She showed up on time and stayed as late as we needed her to. We got our pictures within 2-3 weeks after the wedding!!! Overall my husband and I are very pleased with our experience! I would defiantly recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 07/22/2016

malorie · Married on 07/18/2015

I loved how our wedding photos turned out! Katelyn is sweet and fun to work with. It rained on our wedding day and she was able to be creative and work around it. I would defiantly recommend her if anyone was looking for a wedding photographer.

Sent on 07/25/2016