Katch Silva

View map

• Katie
    Katie C. Married on 02/10/2021

Creative Desert Rendezvous - Photos of who we are

Katch captured the essence of us. I hired Katch because I wanted images that would show me what I looked like and be full of emotion from real moments - she delivered exactly that. She directed rather than sticking us in a stagnant pose. She had us focused on one another and interacting together whilst moving about, capturing creative angles- all the while shooting film + changing the film out - she did it so smoothly. We were captured in moments of being us. Thank you for creating art with us Katch.

[COVID 19 Info- We shot during the pandemic and Katch was proper + wore a mask]
    Minda N. Married on 11/03/2018

Best day of our life, captured beautifully!

We feel so fortunate to have come across Katch’s work in the first place. Like most people who see her work, we were immediately taken by it, and the more we read about her style, the more confident we felt it was also a really great fit for us. Neither of us are into posed photographs or big-production weddings so we were quite happy to see Katch wasn’t so into this either (but she is so talented that I am sure she does a great job with those, too!). Of course, we wanted some portraits from our wedding day, but we loved that the vast majority of the photos she took on our wedding day were candid. I would say that one of the most comforting and reassuring feelings I had on my wedding day amidst all of the physical movement and emotion was knowing that Katch was there, capturing sweet moments between me and my husband as well as between and with our guests. I didn’t see her once during the ceremony, but the photos show that she was quite literally all over the place!

Katch is truly a joy to work with. Communication with her was professional, clear, extremely helpful, and actually fun (!). My husband and I agreed that she was the one and only wedding vendor who came through for us in ways we didn’t expect or know that we needed on that day- mostly by being her patient, calm, and highly organized self. Working with Katch was quite possibly the best wedding planning decision we made, and we can’t recommend her services enough. I look forward to the opportunity to work with her again- and this is coming from someone who never thought they would want a couples’ photo session in their life! Katch has beautifully recorded the most incredible day of our lives for us, and for that we are eternally grateful.
    Sayra G. Married on 09/27/2018

Worth EVERY penny!!

We LOVED having Katch as our engagement/wedding photographer. Not only did she deliver us the most stunning, unique photos of our wedding day, but she made us feel so comfortable and relaxed. She truly felt like a part of our family! She’s silly and goofy, but professional and gave great direction when needed. She did an amazing job making us both feel super comfortable in front of the camera. Some of my very favorite memories from both our engagement shoot and our wedding day were the moments Katch prompted us to pause and just take it all in - and then captured our reactions from afar. They still bring tears to my eyes whenever I see the photos. We are already talking about hiring her for future anniversaries! Thank you, Katch, for capturing our wedding so beautifully. We are so grateful!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner

Location of (Katch Silva)

Other vendors in Los Angeles for your wedding