Los Angeles, CA 90001 Map · Phone number

Katch Silva 3
Katch Silva 4
Katch Silva 5

Minda Nicolas · Married on 11/03/2018

Best day of our life, captured beautifully!

We feel so fortunate to have come across Katch’s work in the first place. Like most people who see her work, we were immediately taken by it, and the more we read about her style, the more confident we felt it was also a really great fit for us. Neither of us are into posed photographs or big-production weddings so we were quite happy to see Katch wasn’t so into this either (but she is so talented that I am sure she does a great job with those, too!). Of course, we wanted some portraits from our wedding day, but we loved that the vast majority of the photos she took on our wedding day were candid. I would say that one of the most comforting and reassuring feelings I had on my wedding day amidst all of the physical movement and emotion was knowing that Katch was there, capturing sweet moments between me and my husband as well as between and with our guests. I didn’t see her once during the ceremony, but the photos show that she was quite literally all over the place!

Katch is truly a joy to work with. Communication with her was professional, clear, extremely helpful, and actually fun (!). My husband and I agreed that she was the one and only wedding vendor who came through for us in ways we didn’t expect or know that we needed on that day- mostly by being her patient, calm, and highly organized self. Working with Katch was quite possibly the best wedding planning decision we made, and we can’t recommend her services enough. I look forward to the opportunity to work with her again- and this is coming from someone who never thought they would want a couples’ photo session in their life! Katch has beautifully recorded the most incredible day of our lives for us, and for that we are eternally grateful.

Katch Silva 6
    Katch Silva 7
    Katch Silva 8
    Katch Silva 9
    Katch Silva 10
    Sent on 01/26/2019

Sayra Giannetto · Married on 09/27/2018

Worth EVERY penny!!

We LOVED having Katch as our engagement/wedding photographer. Not only did she deliver us the most stunning, unique photos of our wedding day, but she made us feel so comfortable and relaxed. She truly felt like a part of our family! She’s silly and goofy, but professional and gave great direction when needed. She did an amazing job making us both feel super comfortable in front of the camera. Some of my very favorite memories from both our engagement shoot and our wedding day were the moments Katch prompted us to pause and just take it all in - and then captured our reactions from afar. They still bring tears to my eyes whenever I see the photos. We are already talking about hiring her for future anniversaries! Thank you, Katch, for capturing our wedding so beautifully. We are so grateful!

Katch Silva 11
    Katch Silva 17
    Katch Silva 18
    Sent on 01/06/2019

Kelly · Married on 06/16/2018

Katch did an amazing job capturing our wedding! We were outside in Lake Tahoe and she was able to get both wonderful shots of guests as well as the amazing landscape. We also did a day after session with her where we put back on our wedding outfits and went on a hike to a lookout point and did some more photos. We really appreciated that she was able to scout good places for the photos. Check out her instagram @katchsilva for photos.

Sent on 06/24/2018