575 W Madison, Chicago, IL 60661 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Kat/Eye Studios

This Epic Love Story is a US/Canada based wedding photography company that specializes in telling your EPIC story. When you find your person, you want to shout it from the rooftops. I’m here to help you literally do that (seriously, I love rooftops!)

This project is the culmination of 10 years photographing over 300 weddings. I believe that everyone should be seen. You should be celebrated. You should be PROUD of being you. That’s exactly what This Epic Love Story is all about. Diversity, visibility, and throwing an awesome fuckin’ party.

Follow Kat/Eye Studios on

beershotgun 51 431629

18 Reviews for Kat/Eye Studios

• Alex

Alex Stewart · Married on 10/27/2018

A total pro who does beautiful work.

Kat shot our wedding in Chicago this Fall and working with her was such a satisfying experience. She gave really clear and easy directions while posing us for portraits before the ceremony, and we're so impressed by the quality and depth of coverage she was able to achieve during the ceremony and reception. The end results beautifully encapsulate the fun that we had and I think that's the most someone could ever expect from an event photographer.

Sent on 12/01/2018

Andrew · Married on 09/03/2017

Kat is STELLAR! We are so thankful we found her because not only is her finished product beyond gorgeous, she works her magic while being hilarious, relaxed, and so much fun. By the end of our wedding she felt like a friend along for the ride with our wedding party. She is a pro at staging shots, wrangling big groups, and capturing subtle, beautiful moments without anyone even noticing she's there. Also significant -- we received our complete wedding photos LESS THAN THREE WEEKS after the big day!! Even the morning after our wedding she had already shared with us 20+ edited shots so we could relive the big day and plaster social media with her incredible work. My husband and I love Kat, and I trust you will too. Book her now!!

Sent on 09/23/2017

Carly-Rae · Married on 04/29/2017

I found Kat online after searching through tons of photographers. She has a cool, laid-back personality that made me feel very comfortable. She was super easy to coordinate with and answered any and all questions quickly and thoroughly. She found a great place for us to take our engagement photos after the original place I had wanted did not work out. She and Adam photographed our wedding and we had a blast with them. Kat even had previews posted the same night as the wedding! We received over 1000 edited photos just two weeks after the wedding. They totally captured the ambiance of our wedding. I highly recommend Kat and her associates!!

Sent on 06/07/2017

Award

Kat/Eye Studios FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 1,200.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Trash The Dress
  • What primary style do you identify with? Cinematic, Traditional
  • What videography services do you offer? Add'l Hours, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Raw Footage, Save The Date
  • What final video formats do you offer? Blu-Ray, Digital Download, DVD, USB Flash Drive

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Kat/Eye Studios 1
    -10%
    10% discount for WeddingWire couples

• Weddings and Events by Karolina
    Weddings and Events by Karolina Wedding Planners

Kat is a great photographer, energetic, fun, reliable, and takes great photo's! She is quick to respond to emails and phone calls. A pleasure to work with.

• 575 W Madison Chicago, Illinois, 60661 See on map