Kasey Acuff Makeup Artist

Cordova, TN 38018 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

Other couples have also viewed

• Makeup by Amanda
  • Memphis Makeup Artists
  • Ashley Tucker (CBA)
  • Taylorwood Salon & Med Spa

36 Reviews for Kasey Acuff Makeup Artist

• Holly

Holly O. · Married on 10/24/2020

The BEST in Memphis - 10/24/20 Bride

Kasey is seriously a dream to work with! From my make-up trial to the day of my wedding, she made me feel beautiful and confident. She made the whole process so easy! I was super worried about my skin breaking out on my wedding day and Kasey assured me at my trial if that were to happen she would make sure my make-up looked perfect! This is just a small glimpse into what Kasey does for her brides. Her kind heart, bubbly personality, and calm nature during all the chaos of your wedding day is refreshing. From my eyeshadow to the perfect lip color, I will forever be obsessed with my wedding make-up. Not to mention, your make-up will last the entire day AND night. Do yourself a favor ladies, hire this woman for your wedding!

Sent on 11/03/2020
  • Krista

Krista · Married on 10/17/2020

Makeup Lasted All Day!

Kasey did my mom’s & my makeup for my wedding. We both sweat a lot, so we worried about having our makeup done in the morning and still looking good for evening pics. Even with the sweating and long timeline, the makeup stayed on without any touch ups. Also, I wasn’t sure about the color I wanted for my eyes, lips, and overall look (glamorous, dramatic, natural). She suggested colors I would never have considered and it looked so great it was 1 of the 1st things my husband complimented. On a busy day, like your wedding day, it’s worth fitting into your budget a professional makeup artist like Kasey. She completed my mom’s and my makeup within an hour. So, that was all the time I had to worry about my makeup. Even my lip color!

Sent on 10/26/2020

Kasey Acuff Makeup Artist's reply:

Thank you so much , Krista! It was an absolute honor to be apart of your big day . Thank you for such a beautiful review 💗
  • Stephney

Stephney P. · Married on 12/28/2019

Never felt more beautiful!

Kasey was honestly so amazing! On your wedding day, your peace of mind and time is worth everything and Kasey is so good at giving you both of those. I never even thought twice about my makeup because I was SO confident in Kasey's ability - and she did NOT let me down!! And she works fast (still precise, though) for a MUA so lesser time for makeup = more time to get ready or for pictures! She really really knows her stuff! She is so funny, personable, and sweet and definitely someone you need on your wedding day! *Photos by Kelly Ginn Photography

Sent on 01/23/2020

1 Real Wedding

• Elizabeth Hoard Photography Wedding Photographers

Kasey is someone I recommend to all of my Elizabeth Hoard Photography brides. Worth every penny. Fast. Stunning work.

• Cordova, 38018 See on map
    Location of (Kasey Acuff Makeup Artist)