366 New Byhalia Road Suite 6, Collierville, TN 38017 Map · Phone number
1 review

About Mathis Makeup

My name is Rebecca Mathis, I am a freelance professional makeup artist and I also style hair. I worked mainly in the pageant industry for the past four years but recently got into the wedding business starting with friends weddings, then one referral to the next led me into doing weddings almost every weekend. It is my passion to make my clients FEEL their best, while also looking their best. I love working with brides because each woman has such a unique style and story she brings to me. We work together to create a perfect look according to her personal style, dress, and vision for her wedding day. I also do bridesmaids, mother of the bride, mother of the groom, and anyone else that wants to look fabulous that day & night. I use makeup from a cosmetic company called The Perfect Face, I also use top name brand cosmetics, and I have an airbrush compressor if you are interested in a flawless finish that will last through anything! If you would like to set up a consult please contact me directly by my email at: rebeccamathis8089@gmail.com. During a consult I will do a complete run through of your hair and makeup for the wedding and we can talk and play around with ideas and different styles/colors. I love each of my clients and I look forward to meeting new brides, and becoming apart of their celebration of marriage.

• Taylorwood Salon & Med Spa
image

1 Reviews for Mathis Makeup

Rupa · Married on 05/05/2017

1.0

Ditched on my wedding 1 month out via notecard. Unbelievably unprofessional. No strength to do it face to face. Disgusting! Be warned! Will ditch if another event is better for her.

Sent on 04/26/2017

Mathis Makeup FAQ

• What beauty services do you offer?
    Consultations
    Hair
    Makeup

• 366 New Byhalia Road Suite 6 Collierville, TN, 38017 See on map
    Location of (Mathis Makeup)