CJR Hair Designs

Memphis, Tennessee View map

Based in East Memphis, Tennessee, CJR Hair Designs( @ Studio 901) is a professional hairstylist who can travel to you on your wedding day. Owner and certified hairstylist, Candice, has been working in the beauty industry for 22 years and is also a master colorist. She works with each client to create your ideal bridal look with hair,makeup, tanning, hair removal, and skincare services.

CJR Hair Designs meets with clients during a consultation and a hair trial run look before the big day. She works with brides and wedding parties of up to 20 people. She can create beautiful updos, do classic blowouts, and add length and body with 100%natural hair extensions. You can also schedule a haircut,color, highlights,Balayage,Keratin or Brazilian Blowout treatment, or body wave perm ahead of the wedding date.

Makeup services are performed by Nikki Evans(Spa 901) include trials,facials and skincare-microdermabrasion, chemical peels,or Dermablading,contour makeup, eye makeup, and natural makeup; adding fake lashes; doing brow/lash tinting; eyebrow shaping or body waxing, and covering tattoos.

Her tanning services include airbrush spray tanning to give your skin a natural sunkissed glow with Norvell products.

CJR Hair Designs also offers men’s grooming.

What is the base price for blowouts for brides?

$40

What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides?

$50

What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$40

What is the price of trial service for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$50

What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?

$120

What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?

$60

What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?

$75

$75

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$90

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$60

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$60

What is the starting price for facials?

$60

What is the starting price for tanning services?

$35

Which of the following are included in prices?

Consultation

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Spa
Tanning
Licensed
Skincare

What hair services do you offer?

Blowouts
Textured Hair Styling
Updos / Styling
Hair Trial
On-Site Hair

What makeup services do you offer?

Contour Makeup
Makeup Trial
Fake Lashes
Brow/Lash Tinting
Tattoo Coverage

What hair removal services do you offer?

Depilatories
Shaving
Threading
Tweezing
Waxing

What tanning services do you offer?

Airbrush Tanning
Spray Tanning
3.7

• Kendall
    Kendall Married on 08/29/2019

Candy is the best!

Great experience! Candy made me feel and look like a princess. She was able to take a vision I had in my head and bring it to life. Price point was very inexpensive. I was beyond happy with my experience.
  • User2608014 2+ years ago
    My planner recommended Candy and I'm so glad she did! She works pretty fast but really makes sure every hair is perfectly in place. I came in for my trial with a few photos printed off and a bit of a description of what I was looking for, and just a short while later, I had the perfect soft up-do for my wedding day. On the big day, I had Candy style my hair, my mom's, and all of my bridesmaids and everyone looked great and all of our hairstyles held through an outdoor ceremony (with a little wind), lots of pictures, and plenty of dancing. A big bonus was that she came to us that day rather than making us come out to her salon, which made everything much easier. I'd definitely go to her again if I needed to have my hair styled for a special event.

CJR Hair Designs's reply:

Thank you! I am so glad you picked me to be a part of your special day.
    Congratulations on your new journey together❤
    Candy Riels-Goin
  • Rachel
    Rachel Married on 06/28/2020

Did not show up

We had a verbal contract with an individual from this group. She was supposed to be at the venue in the morning to style for three adults and three kids. When she did not show up, we were unable to contact her. After the wedding, we saw she sent an email after the time she was supposed to be there at she was in an airport in another state. This left the brides attendance fixing each others hair as best they could and delayed the photography scheduled for that morning.

958 Reddoch Cv Memphis, Tennessee, 38119
901-859-9010
Location of (CJR Hair Designs)

Other vendors in Memphis for your wedding