2114 Webb St., Indianapolis, IN 46225 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Pricing

About Karin Carlisle Artistry

Karin Carlisle Artistry LLC is a wedding beauty company based out of Indianapolis, Indiana. Karin has been a makeup artist and esthetician for the past 15 years and has the skills needed to make her clients look and feel their best on their special day. With professionalism, cleanliness, and quality as her main objectives, Karin has been praised by her past clients as being lovely to work with. She can provide on-location makeup services for weddings, photoshoots, TV, and film. She also offers services at a local spa in Indianapolis.

All of the services that are offered at Karin Carlisle Artistry LLC are created with the client’s budget in mind. Karin offers a number of different beauty services that range from facials and skincare to tweezing and waxing. Beauty services include the following:

• Airbrush makeup
Before and after
fb img 1542173572285 51 1018309

5 Reviews for Karin Carlisle Artistry

Kathy A Gray · Married on 05/19/2019

I had a great experience with Karin.

I would highly recommend Karin. She was very professional, explained every thing very well, she made some suggestions, and very open if I wanted something changed. She definitely listened to me and how I wanted my makeup. My makeup looked very natural and I was so pleased.
    I received many compliments that day and it held up all day, from 7:00am until late into the evening
    I needed her to come to the Alexander Hotel at 7:00am. on a Sunday morning. She was very cheerful and pleasant and also reasonable.
    I will definitely call Karin again if I need my makeup done!

Sent on 05/24/2019

Bethany O'neal · Married on 01/05/2019

We loved our makeup!

Karin did a wonderful job! She came to our hair salon and did makeup for my mom, sister and me (bride!). She was timely in communication, eager to accommodate any wishes, and our end result was exactly like what we had in mind. None of us are very much into makeup so she gave us a natural but really pretty look. We got a lot of compliments! What's more, she bent over backwards to work with our timing as well as the hair salon's. Thanks, Karin! Best wishes to you!

Sent on 01/17/2019

Karin Carlisle Artistry Pricing

Karin Carlisle Artistry Price Rates

Karin Carlisle Artistry FAQ

• What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 100.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 150.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 55.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? Yes
  • What beauty services do you offer? Facials, Hair Removal, Makeup, Spa, Group Discounts, Licensed, Skincare
  • What makeup services do you offer? Airbrush Makeup, Contour Makeup, Eye Makeup, Natural Makeup, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup, Makeup Trial, Fake Lashes, Brow/Lash Tinting
  • What hair removal services do you offer? Tweezing, Waxing