Kari Wilde Photography

Phoenix, AZ View map Visit website
$3,500 Most Popular Price

$3,500 Most Popular Price

Hi, I'm Kari Wilde, a destination wedding and elopement photographer based in Phoenix, AZ.

I specialize in cinematic, emotive wedding imagery. Wedding days are like visual poetry if you ask me. It's such an immense honor to be your wedding day's chief "story listener". My passion lies in creating beautiful, timeless imagery that captures the emotion of your wedding day. These images will live on for hundreds and hundreds of years, connecting you with your future. How marvelous!

Ok, on to the details:

I take a photojournalist perspective for about 85% of your wedding day and the other 15% is more directed ( think bride/groom portraits & family/friends portrait sessions)

All of my packages include complimentary engagement photos because working together prior to your wedding is so valuable & allows us to practice before your wedding! I also offer film images & super 8 video as well.

You can find me on Tik-Tok at @kariwilde and Instagram at instagram.com/kariwildeweddings.

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2,800

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Prints

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3,500

2nd Shooter
Toning
Prints

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Film
Natural
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Slideshow
Toning
Video
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums

Team

Kari  Wilde
Kari Wilde
Photographer

First things first, I’m an ultra runner. Anyone who knows me, knows I’m a runner and it’s the #1 thing they associate me with. The crazy runner lady. I’ve done tons of ultramarathons . My favorite distance is the 50 mile , though I’ve run everything from marathons to 100K’s ( 62 miles). One time I ran a 100K and beat all the boys & my ego still has not recovered.

I also love to climb.

Fun fact, I almost died in a crazy rock slide shooting an elopement in the mountains!

I live in Phoenix, Arizona (and Portland, Oregon if we want to get technical). I split my time pretty evenly between both places because I shoot all over the west coast. Some of my favorite places I’ve shot are Alaska & Mammoth Lakes, California and I've got two weddings in Paris this year I am beyond pumped for.

Phoenix, AZ, 85281
Location of (Kari Wilde Photography)

Other vendors in Phoenix for your wedding